Briggs AU lag, bad lag.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sky_collapsed BL, Apr 23, 2014.

1. iXaNx

Trying login for an hour again, crashed again. ******* SOE trying to kill briggs
    • Up x 1
  2. wombat999

i cant even login into briggs on the 25/4/14 @ 1930 and i have tryed at least mutliple times and i still also when i was playing on briggs the lag was crap and it is my main toon place now eu is going to my home until soe fix the fing problmes with briggs soe pick ur game up if keep it up briggs server will die pretty soon if aoe dont fix it quick smart
  3. Sky_collapsed BL

I'm starting to wonder, really.

As long as they merge my char into another server and keep all my unlocks I'll keep playing it, but if they remove my char and force me to create a new one, I'll just stop playing PS2.

Been trying for a bit just than to get in, think I'll give up tonight and go play Carmageddon: Reincarnation instead.
  4. AMARDA

5. iXaNx

6. Shubniggurath

They won't just kill it and delete your character. They'll move your character to Connery, so you'll end up with a higher ping.

What a mess SOE has made of this.
  7. DQCraze

From everything I've read log in times, lag, pop issues, Briggs is really the only server they should have a microscope on. I feel bad for you guys and kudos for hanging in there. I don't know if I could do it.
  8. AMARDA

Yeah, most of us are giving up now. Two months is a long time.
  9. Sen7rygun

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. AMARDA

11. Skizzik_NZ

12. Jetlag

13. Jetlag

14. Selerox

15. IamDH

When Henry Briggs committed suicide he didnt take the lag with him
  16. IamDH

17. Limit

18. Limit

19. RadarX

Please report any technical issues you are experiencing in our tech section. If you have general feedback regarding Briggs please use the Briggs thread in the Announcements forum. Thanks in advance for your help in consolidating feedback.
  20. iXaNx

dont see how jumping into a cluster of angry customers would help, id like people to know what is going with briggs and how SOE consider it as not a top priority AND MAINTENANCE DID NOTHING BUT MAKING THE LOGINSIDE ISSUE WENT FROM 10min TO A INDEFINITE AND CRASH!