lol Briggs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GotCerts, Apr 25, 2014.

1. GotCerts

[IMG]

For those who don't understand the graph, I will explain :

Green dots : Successful logins
    Pink dots : Failed Logins and the game automatically closes (Connection Timeout probably)

Bottom part of the graph is the time separate into intervals of 30 minutes.
    Left side of the graph is the number of seconds, so the higher the dot is, the longer it took the player to login, fail to login.

If you look at the red annotations, those are long periods of time when less than a dozen players were able to login. If you look at the bigger, red box annotation, players weren't able to login for an entire hour except for maybe 10 or so. There are probably around a hundred or two hundred so failed attempts to login.
  2. AMARDA

If you manage to log into Briggs some sort of Dark Ritual must have occurred.
    • Up x 1
  3. shaungeorge_

Do you mean orange dots? i cannot see any pink dots.
  4. Buddy

That's some amazing data. Can you put up one of the US/EU servers just to compare? Show us what a normal server looks like, so I can feel really bad.
  5. GotCerts

Login live tracker is not active on any other servers except Briggs. I would assume there would be lots green dots along the bottom part of the graph.

6. FaLI3N

My stock of goat's blood has ran dry ever since that darned Goats simulator game came out and scared my suppliers away.. so I reluctantly went to Connery and haven't looked back
  7. dezusa

RIP Briggs, thanks SoE
  8. jhett12321

I've just added Connery to the tracked list, you should see data shortly.