[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. TR3BAstra

Is this more of a "competitive" or casual outfit? Like does it take what it does seriously?
  2. HydroBIG BANG

Were not necessarily a competitive or casual outfit,we take players of all skill levels and have optional trainings for each division for members to improve their skills for those divisions,but players are not locked into any one division and there are no prerequisites for playing with any division although taking the training course for your favorite divisions is always encouraged.You can be ground pounding with the Hammer infantry squads one minute and within seconds switch over to rolling with our armor division the next.And when you get your fill of ground warfare you can be terrorizing the sky with our glorious air wing within a minute.
    All of our division leaders take what they do seriously and love doing it although as a member of a squad you only need to be able follow orders given to you and maintain good conduct.The real strength of this outfit lies in the ability and desire of all players to communicate and coordinate with the other divisions towards a common goal and the leadership skills of all the leaders from the commanders at the top to the platoon leaders and squad leaders under them.
    We have a command and communication structure that after many revisions over time is now so fluid and simple to use that every officer could vanish out of thin air and the outfit would still function all the same due to the fact that anyone can lead,no matter how new or experienced they are.If its your first day with the Devil Dogs and you want to lead an infantry squad then all you need to do is get your whisper lists set up and wait until the current squad leader says that they are leaving and needs someone else to lead.With this system no squad is ever without a leader and leading only requires you to know the few basic guidelines by which the squads communicate between each other (and other divisions if you want to lead a platoon instead of a squad).
  3. Bruno Puntz Jones

I always listen on voice comms, and I can run teamspeak or whatever you use as required. I also always do my best to obey orders whether given in voice or text, even in pub squads.

However, I do not use a mic in any game that I play. Do you require one for members, or is it ok if we're eyes and ears only?
  4. HydroBIG BANG

A mic is required for this outfit
  5. EVILPIG

Rolling TR and VS since 2003.
  6. HydroBIG BANG

Fixed
  7. HydroBIG BANG

8. RoseDarkStar

666th Devil Dogs
    Still
    Kicking the Tires and Lighting the Fires!!!
  9. repinSniper

If you somehow see a very large group of a "666 Air Armada" up in the skies of Auraxis tomorrow, be advised that many if not all are slightly to highly inebriated, and I have already let my insurance company know that I may need triple coverage due to friendly love taps and accidentally totaling my Reaver. You may need to do the same, especially if you are TR or VS.

For everyone else, Soon ™

Flying the blurry and wobbly skies,

-Repin
  10. Smarmy

lots of fun tonight!
  11. repinSniper

A little gem from a while back that I found looking for training material today :)

12. EVILPIG

13. Kemano

14. Arktac

Hey, im new to the game. recently decided to get it. I have alot of experience with MMO's and Shooters. looking for a good group of guys to dominate with. In real life im in the United States Airforce so i know enough about teamwork and communication. I mostly play as a Mid ranged engineer support type of player.
  15. repinSniper

We have many ex and current armed forces members in this outfit, but our outfit is not exclusively focused around that group of individuals by any means. What we do have though is leadership, trainings, teamwork, and structure focused around those types of units with emphasis on proper communication.

If you want a community that supports your various play styles (or adapting to ours) while helping you become a "better" (various connotations for better) player all while working as a close knit group with brothers and sisters in arms; we may be for you.

Fill out an application if interested here:
    http://planetside-devildogs.com/

-Repin
  16. Renuse

You know you'll have to work hard to get the tide to turn in your favor when these guys are around in numbers. Bump.
  17. repinSniper

18. Kemano

Hey, we've been busy moving forums, but we can now be found here now. New site, familiar faces, still spreading freedom and loving it.
  19. Kemano

20. repinSniper

** WE THE 666th **