Are these stats suspicious?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PvtTickleTactic, Apr 20, 2014.

1. fudili

video is private
  2. p10k56

When I saw last true hacker on cobalt.
    Flying around going through walls and kill 200 people in 1/2 hour his acc on carv was 36%:cool:
  3. Simferion

Das Anfall site says the stats are suspicious. ;)
  4. iller

the only way that's possible with those is if their KPH is like 1 kill every 5 minutes b/c they're only shooting AFK's.
    ...OR I guess if No-Spread still works and they're only using it in like, super close range, but they'd get reported instantly for that crap

Is it also possible to pad your ACC% on SMG's just to Legit-troll people? Of course it is. SMG's are stupid-easy to use. But you'd have to be super committed and disciplined to do it in normal combat situations just b/c the servers have been lagging hella hard lately and the registry has ALWAYS been inconsistent. I suspect this is more along the lines of Multiboxing or some farming activity
  5. BigIronRanger

That guy is most definitely hacking his KPM is reasonable but his accuracy is a dead giveaway 45% with the T9 carv is next to impossible esp with that headshot rate also his TX1 repeater has a 50% headshot rate thats very very suspicious when you consider his accuracy is 43% with it.

My guess would be he is using some form of aimbot.
  6. SuperMedicated

accuracy on the game means nothing, he probably didn't play engi/medic, there is a bug that ***** up accuracy, i could have better stats than him if it wasn't for that

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Kuro1n

He killed plenty of people instantly like that, he has a almost impossibly high KPM, I am quite sure this is a cheater. And it was two bullets with time between so the server most certainly did not send them at the same time. Check later in the video for slow motion.

Yeah, I just started to record late, he killed several of us as fast a few times actually. Also as I said above, he has an abnormally high KPM.
  8. TeknoBug

T9 Carv at 49%... enough said.
    • Up x 3
  9. iller

Do U even Math bro? 250 * 1.5 != over 500 damage

That said, the Servers, registry, & Packet update are totally ****ed right now and massively favoring Aimbotters & chammers.
    I was taken from 100% health and shields to 0 by single Crossbow bolt last night. Guy wasn't even cheating. Game is just bad.

If you look at the video closer, you can see he was only in Line of Sight for less than 1 second. Not enough time for 2 perfect shots UNLESS he was chamming and already had the reticle perfectly lined up on the head. ....We can't actually demonstrate this in the PS2 engine in a legitimate fashion, so let me link this other slow-mo video instead demonstrating the same principle in a more rudimentary environment
  10. Ronin Oni

Yeah, a lot of us who don't care just shoot into the sky to celebrate with disco lights lowering avg player acc significantly (I'll dump MAGAZINES of rounds for no reason)

If you only shoot when you're on target, are a really good shot, and are trying to preserve Acc as much as possible I could see it.
    • Up x 2
  11. Tar

What math are you talking about? I just said that 1 kill video is not a proof of anything. Nothing more, nothing less.
  12. iller

The theead's question is "Is this suspicious".
    The Answer is, YES, it's suspicious.

Is it also likely just bad server architecture? Yes just as likely as I already mentioned in what you just quoted me on.
    Is it ALSO bad server architecture because it doesn't server-side cull and eliminate the spectre of ESP'ing? Most definitely....
  13. AltF4Fun

Did you ask him if its maybe just an alt?
  14. Hoki

Thats just a battle rifle, nothing suspicious there, you gave him plenty of time to line up on your dome.
    • Up x 3
  15. TeknoBug

Hey I've been 1 shotted by a Phaseshift sniper rifle from full 100% health+shield, which takes 2 shots to the head for a kill, yes server side gets crappy at times.
  16. SquattingPig

The stats are suspicious, but inconclusive. The video is less suspicious because "netcode" is so terrible in the game these days that a lot of the kills end up feeling like BF4 kills.
  17. Posse

No, seems more like an accuracy padder.
  18. Hoki

250 * 2 is 500, and pay attention to the shields in the video, it was actually less than 500 damage done with the first shot.

Honestly I'd have had that guy dead before he finished off my buddy, the guy with the BR was taking his sweet time.
  19. LibertyRevolution

Video shows a guy with a Battle Riffle headshotting you..
    That is what it feels like to get your face shot with the AMR-66.
    • Up x 1
  20. iller

No ... there wasn't enough time. Unless the Server mishandled the positioning and he synched into place while taking aim a bit longer than the video showed ... which again, is actually very likely with how buggy stuff has been lately. But we're still talking about more than a single damage packet compressed together which you've already admitted so there's no need to argue the point further.