[Video] Vehicle HACKING!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yamiks, Apr 20, 2014.

1. FateJH

What about entitled Infantry, which is just as much a plague?
  2. IamDH

:eek:
    • Up x 2
  3. Sulsa

Another skill that could be balanced IMO.
    Like others have said:
    - a hack tool in place of recon dart or mines
    - only hack unoccupied vehicles to start
    - maybe cert into hacking fully occupied vehicles at the very end of the cert tree
    - anti-hack cert tree available for vehicle owners (slows down hack time, electrocutes infil etc. lol)

Oh Yamiks, why you troll Forumside so hard yo?
  4. Jerox

Really hope this isn't gonna get in the game. At least not with the ability to hack Sundy's, MBT's or Lightning tanks.

Nothing would be more game breaking if you're in an MBT vs MBT fight, only to get hacked out of your tank whilst you take cover behind a rock or something to let fire supression do it's thing or to repair your MBT.
    Only to get backstabbed or hacked out of your tank and watch as the Infil drives off with it, killing your team mates.

Or if you just spawned your tank or sundy only to have it hacked by an Infiltrator. Much appreciated to see your vehicle drive off, giving you the full cooldown timer and vehicle point loss while the infil all of a sudden has a new certed out ride.

If the certs would stay on the vehicle I would never care to cert my Sundy or MBT. I would just go to an ammo resupply tower with Stalker cloak and wait for an MBT to get there and just hack it or crouch to a deployed Sundy, sit underneath it, hack it and drive off with it.

I think it wouldn't be good for the flow of battle.
  5. VoidMagic

I want to hack a reaver so bad.
  6. CrashB111

This is a big part of why hacking an occupied vehicle is no bueno.

Why should you be entitled to get the vehicle that the driver put so many resources and cert points into making as badass as he could, and yet you get the entire thing for no cost?
  7. Jerox

Exactly. People would stop giving a **** about certing a vehicle if they can just get one from someone else.
    I also think this would lead to a lot of aggravated enemies (more like rage quitting).
  8. GaBeRock

As a mosquito pilot, I have no problem with this.with NAR, I jever have to deal with you filthy ground peasants anyways :D
  9. Aldaris

Hacking occupied vehicles is fine.
    • Up x 1
  10. CzechErface

If vehicles can be hacked then first make vehicle resupply tower hackable. All further hacking introduced into the game should have a significant increase in hacking time. It should take around 20 sec to hack a flash, 1 minute for a tank, 2 for a sunderer, etc etc etc
  11. SuperMedicated

That's a good idea, and what weapon were you using?
  12. Yamiks

phantom ,crossbow w/ recon, proxy mines ..umm motion spotter . hunter cloak, ammo belt, EMP that is it ithink
  13. SuperMedicated

Ty, i really liked that phantom weapon, i'm going to check out it's NC counterpart when the servers are back up
  14. IamDH

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. PlatoonLeaderG

most of the reavers have airhammer anyway as its the anti-everything of all esf.If banshee did so much damage on air and tanks i will be happy.