New NC layer looking for outfit.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by lolsayf24, Apr 17, 2014.

1. lolsayf24

Im a new player to planetside 2 and was wondering if any NC outfits are recruiting. I would also like to know the requirements to join the outfit.
    Anyway I would like to say that I would rather play infantry rather than flying and not that good at being a tank.

If I actually get responses on this I would like to say thank you for the time. :)
  2. A Crispy Taco

I would recommend checking the NC outfit recruitment threads. There are plenty of outfits out there worth checking. To name a few that I encounter a lot would be [666] Devil Dogs, [00] Recursion, [v0c] Hav0c. I can only vouch for these outfits in the air, I don't play ground so I have no idea how these outfits are for infantry, but it's a start :D Good luck and welcome to Connery.
  3. kaptinkrunch88

Hey lolsayf24,
    You are more than welcome to jump in with us (TUBB) we do mostly ground pounding be can bring the air or armor as well. If you want to learn to tank or pilot we have people that can show you. If not then just grinding it out on the ground is fine too. send me a friend request in game and I'll get you into a squad and you can see if we fit.