connery TR is always getting attacked by vanu and the blue dudes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by esromf of the tr, Apr 19, 2014.

1. esromf of the tr

These two nations attack the tr constintly but never attack them each other WHY!!!!!
  2. Sagabyte

3. Spude

So TR is getting attacked by NC and VS ? weird.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. HadesR

Perceptions are great ... Seems like TR and VS always team up on NC ...

Guess that's the 3 faction aspect :p
    • Up x 1
  5. TheFamilyGhost

Tattleside. I mean...what demographic makes these kinds of posts?
  6. Klypto

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. FocusLight

These things happen, get over it. I just got offline Ceres where TR holds 6 regions on northern Indar, being pushed in the east and west by VS/NC. VS vs NC front? A small skirmish.

In a couple hours, the TR forces building up in these small areas will have stopped and overwhelmed the NC AND VS zergs and counter-zerg them deep down into their territories, and then many, many of them will lose interest, and look for fights elsewhere.

Then they will start seriously fighting each other. Again.

These things happen. They can be annoying, but get over it.
  8. Phyr

9. CEGrif

maybe cause both NC and VS are warpgated on Indar?>
  10. Peter Daniel

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. AzureKnight

If you got 10% less pop globally, and half your pop is ghost capping on another continent, it will always seem this is what's happening.
  12. XXBLACKATTACKXX

VS say NC and Tr are working together
    Tr says Vs and NC are working together
    NC say TR and VS are working together

i have a character on all factions on connery and this is what I hear every time.
    It is funny

Sometimes it appears that you're being teamed up against but actually it might be strategical for the enemy to take a base or lattice.
    • Up x 1
  13. Paragon Exile

In a rare confirmation of this usually ridiculous claim that one faction gets teamed up on, the Mattherson VS are always getting double teamed by the TR and NC.

It's probably because we're always winning :3
  14. Gritmo

My faction always seems to be attacked by the other factions from the directions of their warp gates.. what gives here?

The dumbos even fight each other in the direction of each others' warpgates. I don't get it.
  15. Zoner

You could come to Waterson where I'm about 98% certain every TR and VS have their hud and map icon colors set to the same color scheme.
  16. Krayus_Korianis

I got mine set to faction colors. lololololol.