[VS] Pandora Project [DORA]- If you want teamplay AND fun

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Exoz, Feb 28, 2013.

1. geekrider

2. N0man

3. N0man

4. Exoz

Been getting quite a few recruits lately, come join us if you think you've got what it takes!
  5. Exoz

Always looking for more people who want action and don't like ghostcapping, come have fun with a team of highly skilled players that value fun above everything!
  6. Niller

I really see these guys all over the place, all the time.
  7. AdamRah2

your's and mine countersniper firefights is always my favorite part of running into BAWC vs DORA
  8. MrMurdok

Yeah, I haven't picked up a sniper rifle in over 7 months, IIRC.
  9. AdamRah

lier. vandal? i was the one who made you buy it :p
  10. MrMurdok

Vandal's a scout rifle. And I have no idea who you are, but I got the Vandal to aurax it.
  11. N0man

12. Exoz

Bumpzor, we're also intensively preparing for community clash season 2, if you want an outfit with a competitive approach to it and intense training, come join us!
  13. noidea

You've been around for a while now and I've been fighting you guys for a really long time. You're, IMO, the best VS outfit we have on Ceres in term of general attitude and activity/strategy on the battlefield.

A little suggestion I would have is to spend a little bit less time in air. I usually see DORA as inf around capping points or massive air fleets. Seeing you guys on the vehicles battlefield a little more would be really cool.
  14. Serafine

15. Chris Bingley

How do you guys feel about somebody who like to be part of the big picture, but who occasionally wants to wander off and goof around on their own? Is joining outfit platoons compulsory?
  16. Exoz

Joining outfit platoons is not mandatory, if you want to do what you want, don't join the platoon. Our official outfit ops times are 19-23 CET, so it is recommended that you join the platoon then.

However, if you are in the platoon you are required to be on mumble and follow orders. Also, our trial period is around 1 month and in order to pass that you pretty much need to be around and play with the outfit quite a bit, so that we get get an impression about you and see if you're someone we want as a member.

Hope that answers your questions, if you have more questions and want to apply just mention your questions in your application or its comments.
  17. Exoz

Thanks for the kind words =)

Regarding the air issue, we're a very mobile outfit, we move from place to place a lot, so we either play infantry or air mostly to facilitate that as a platoon, we use tanks only situationally when they're most efficient

We like to go where the fight is so obviously driving tanks half way across the map is not really the idea, actually when we use tanks we just dump them usually after they've served their purpose
  18. SJAC

Hello, where do i apply?
    Blackstorck nick ingame
  19. Timer

Hey probably a bit late but you can apply on our website:

http://pandora-project.net
  20. SJAC

ok i am back to play with this character ( i have another on Cobalt, and ive made this one for more strict competitive K/D play)
    (played old char from start, and alot of Engy support style in vehicle spams/max crushes and K/D is awful, this to be my new K/D play from 0).
    I will apply today evening.