Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Necaris Omnis

Since members double xp is live and the 64bit client is back i am crashing again. I had a good first run for about 30-40 minutes and now i crashed 4 times in a row. Once when i gained a rank. Once when i switched charachters. Twice just during normal gameplay. Oh and once when i created a new soldier.
    Kinda frustrating.
  2. DDShadow

32 bit client crashed about 50 mins in game when i attempted to switch class
    memory size approx 1.78 gigs at that time

additionally when switching earlier classes in 32 client mode, character froze for 1.5 seconds then resumed

might be something to do with the respawn animation if they changed it which makes client unstable but it isn't playable if i have to worry about switching classes or even pull any thing from the vehicle terminal
  3. Necaris Omnis

Whenever i see ps2 videos players instantly access equipment terminals. For me there is always a delay of up to 10 seconds till i can use it. Since the 64 bit client its even worse. Might be lag but its realy annoying. My normal ping is 60-70 and spikes to 250 alot. Whenever this happens it happens to alot in my outfit so its not on my side.
    Btw i am posting this couse i just crashed again :)
  4. Deschain

Only every 15mins, but thats progress right?
  5. Marcel1504

I had no crashs before this patch. And now, I crash every 10 min with this 64 bit client.
  6. Igorath194

Same problem, crashing randomly after some time. Getting really frustrating.
  7. caksz

2x CTD in 30 minutes during normal fight, sound loop then CTD :(
  8. y077er

Just crashed 4 times on the trot, each time I was using the weapons console.
  9. Loeffel

Same here! Game stopps responding after 10 to 20 min or so. Everything was fine befor second Assault of 64bit client.
    This is such a shame that SOE is abusing his live players for beta patch test...
    I mean - Do they accually play their own game? Do they know what crap this client is?
    What about removing the 64bit client and finish it first?

@Forum Mods - No this doesn't encounter the forum rules - so stop deleting my own opinion and start listening to community!
  10. Jingstealer

Yes, same here. Crashes all the time with the freeze symptom. Annoying!
  11. Frostbitten

For me it completely freezes and then I have to kill a process. But it seems that timing is same when that long hitch every 20min occurs.
  12. BigCrow

After new update, louncher automatically lounches x64 client, in which I have 10-15 fps, while in x86 client I have about 50-60 fps. Is there any option, to choose, which client to run? Becouse the "better" x64 version actually SUCKS!

and yes, it crashes more.
  13. Mianera

PULL THE 64bit client AGAIN PLEASE!

6th crash today, lower fps, longer loadtimes. You developers are a frikken joke, were it up to me I would fire you all and start from fresh!

FRAK PS2, cba trying to play the game anymore today.
  14. Syranorn

Crashed 5min after logging in. Gratz SOE you failed again.
  15. DDShadow

just logged out of the game switched classes a number of times before i did.

it appears that 32 bit client works far better atm then 64 bit... ran about 1 hour and 15 mins before i decided to take a break from ps2
  16. zzarge

Game freezing after a few minutes since the latest "patch".
    Only way to exit is ctrl+alt+del and task manager.
  17. BigCrow

Give us option to choose which client to run... that's the fix o_O
  18. Igorath194

Just by seing all these people complain, I have one question for the Devs: Do you even Play-test your patches? Sure doesn't seem like it. Please fix it as soon as you can, some people are voluntarily paying for this game! So, please atleast don't treat them like sh*t.
  19. \m/SLAYER\m/

64 bit cliant at 2 xp event
    [IMG]
  20. Dragam

It crashes, and i really wish that soe would stop trying to activate the 64 bit client, before it has been 100% determined, that it does NOT cause crashes...