Prowler nerf again?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vokker, Apr 16, 2014.

1. kaolla

yep never test any explosiv out there or you will just miss half you damage
  2. EliteEskimo

HE and HEAT have been nerfed so many times is quite literally stupid. Infantry are already extremely powerful against tanks in this game, they have weapons which out range tanks, are better than tanks in every aspect of the battlefield, and have armor that reduces splash damage by 50%. MBT's should automatically get a coaxial Kobalt given they consistently get nerfed in many patches that includes them.
  3. eldarfalcongravtank

nanite auto repair nerfed
    prowler cannon nerfed
    vanguard shield nerfed
    saron nerfed
    enforcer nerfed
    viper nerfed

infantryside2 strikes again. SoE doesn't like tankers. they made that pretty clear with their atrocious base design on esamir back then. they basically show us the middlefinger and say "if you enjoy tank gameplay, go to world of tanks or battlefield4" -- yeah i might
    • Up x 2
  4. UberBonisseur

Which won't happen because driver/gunner aren't separate and base design revolves around the fact tanks can't hit with splash and there are too many tanks on the field and...

You know what, we're going full circle about this.

They chose the option of vehicles being easy to pull and easy to destroy, and it's not going to change whether we agree or not.
  5. Halkesh

Coaxial koblat is a good idea, but it will be OP with the actual turret traverse speed.
  6. sestun

I dropped HEAT, and HE a long time ago. It's all AP now. Learn to hit your target. Other than a max, not many can take a AP round to the head and survive. I love people who run in a straight line almost as much as I love the people who stop. I call them free kill.