What did you do this patch day?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jeslis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Jeslis

I got on and removed NARS(Nanite Auto Repair System) from every single vehicle.. on every single load out. Thanks SOE.

Coramed looks nice.
    • Up x 3
  2. teks

It was necessary because science.
  3. Akeita

They removed all of my secondary on ESFs loadouts, was flanking a tank, calculated just enough damage with 7 rounds of AH and 2 hornets shot in the rear to kill it.... But, "Wth is my hornets", and I exploded
    • Up x 2
  4. teks

I'm just going to imagine you spontaneously combusting from realizing that.

And then I exploded :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Aleã

I can't believe many I didn't play many of these things (C75 Viper, Nanite Repairs, Basilisk, ...) pre-nerf.
  6. Jeslis

errr, what?
  7. Forkyar24

Nerf TR into the ground some more
  8. TsubasaKuroi

Bought the Cougar, liked it for range more than the T5 AMC

Lynx felt wonderful to use. Shame I already have auraxium on it though.
    • Up x 1
  9. CNR4806

Haven't logged in for a good while anyway. And the patch notes aren't attracting me to come back, nor did I expect this "April Balance Pass" thing to do anything that would.
  10. RemusVentanus

Read the nerfnotes, logged in for daily certs, logged out and went to play some other game (Hawken).
    • Up x 4
  11. ChampagneDragon

Spent the majority of the day pretending to work while watching the whines on the forums.

I'll save my whining until I log in for armor company tonight.
    • Up x 1
  12. Jeslis

Armor company?
  13. ChampagneDragon

Our outfit has different companies: armor, air, support, infantry, and special warfare. Armor trains on Wednesday nights.
  14. DJPenguin

i crashed to desktop. ironically enough i never crashed when the 64 bit client was briefly on the past 2 updates.
    • Up x 2
  15. M4L4CH1TE

I expect SOE will just continue to nerf in the justification of balance until all aircraft, armor, and guns shoot wet sponges.
    • Up x 2
  16. NoctD

And then they'll sell you more melee weapons! ;)

Snipers will get a Longbow, HA's will get to use pikes and halberds (no not a missile shooting launcher), LA's will be dual yielding knives, etc.
    • Up x 2
  17. AzureKnight

I logged in and first thing I tried was the Viper. Got a 15 killstreak with ease with it. Second thing I did was try the MCG out and strapped the one attachment on. I killed much easier and each life I got 3-5 kills.

Don't know hwy people are complaining.
  18. Leftconsin

A lot of this patch was significant nerfs with a few small buffs.
  19. z1967

I did homework and studied for a spanish test on reflexive verbs. Oh, and watched people complain but that is beside the point.
  20. GoEErs

Logged on and played till I was booted at 0900. Logged back on at 1048 and played till 1400. Played on Mattherson Esamir and had a great time. I didn't realize Esamir was so fun. Played open squad with a couple of AOD guys. Good times.