Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Necaris Omnis

I crash every 10-15 minutes so far. Unplayable.
    • Up x 13
  2. Jaznap

Yes, I crash as well. I can play about 10 to 15 minutes and then the game just freezes and I'm forced to shut it down from task manager.
    Win 8.1 64-bit and 64bit launcher for PS2
    This started after the patch today.
  3. \m/SLAYER\m/

yes, wasn't before last patch. and long loading :(
  4. Takoita

I've crashed two times in about ~2 hours of play, both of them approximately an hour into the session.
  5. Vivicector

A crash every 15 minutes.
  6. mrSplendid

Me too. Like every 30 min and 1 time on Alt+Tab.
  7. Viridian2

Got the game running again and now it crahes for me to. Been every 5min or 10min last time was a moment ago after 30min.
  8. Frostbitten

Freezes when entering areas with a lot of players.

It's nothing related with our specs since I've seeing all kinds of combinations.
  9. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Please continue to check the announcement pages for updates of this. Please submit in a support ticket so we can look into this further.
  10. BobSanders123

So we waited an entire week for nothing?
  11. noidea

I've found out that you can still play using the 64bits client. Start the launcher, then rename the x64 file into planetside2.exe. I still prefer to play with an occasional crash rather than the whole computer freeze I get with the 32bits client when I open the map after a while.
  12. Moppykins

indeed, same for me.
    • Up x 1
  13. caksz

2 x CTD & the annoying spawn loading time.
    • Up x 1
  14. PlanetDefense

This last patch released yesterday/today is still causing massive crashing issues for me. I don't understand what the exact problem with the client is, but it would be nice to finally see it fixed soon. The 64-bit client would be great if it didn't crash.
  15. Amodin

What a crock.

Not only does the client crash, now the NVIDIA is back to multiple crashes as well. At least the video was somewhat working before this 'update'.

The loading screens are doing nothing more than getting people killed, just like before when we had the multiple loading screens, and you died when you finally got to the world, because someone could see you and kill you.

What a mess.
    • Up x 1
  16. hawken is better

Lasted about 7 minutes before it crashed.

EDIT: Just tried again, crashed within 30-45 seconds after log in.
    • Up x 1
  17. Spiritualised

Before you all jump on the "its the 64 bit client" bandwagon, are you all sure it is that? I havent been on since they removed the 64 bit client last time as I decided to wait for them to release it again. In my Planetside install directory I now have 3 planetside2 game .exe's, Planetside2, Planetside2_x86, Planetside2_x64. when I run the game and run task manager it shows its running the x86 version not the 64 bit client. Before you all complain too much, check task manager and make sure you are complaining about the correct client. As far as I can tell, launchpad isnt even launching the 64 bit client
    • Up x 3
  18. Kris

I'm running an entire 64 bit system and the client keeps launching the 32 bit version. Any thoughts?
  19. Spiritualised

Its been pulled yet gain

20. Aubvenn

We have the same problem. is your PlanetSide2 and PlanetSide2_x86 have the same file size?
    • Up x 1