Scheduled Maintenance April 16th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halon

My gunner and I were wondering if Connery was ever going to go down for maint.

Maintenance NOW!
    Instant D/C
    LOL
  2. SammyStoner

Thanks for the maintenance warning :p I'm just running along then outta nowhere a window pops up on my screen saying maintenance now xD Usually there's a countdown or something like that lol
  3. Azaxx

Well that's an annoyingly weird maintenance,. apparently wiped all of my character data right after it's completion?
    Cheers mates, didn't think of that. Never happened to me right after a maintenance is all
  4. focart

New week of sadness :(
    So waited for this update and i hope to see nerf of heavies, but...
  5. Jatz

That always happens during maint. :p

Same here, nerfing that darn HA shield will bring a lot of balance in. It will also probably cut the amount of HA's down.
  6. Trollakhiin

You guys gonna solve the random major lay issues?
  7. SammyStoner

Well maintenance is still happening I think, just the servers are offline now which is why you have no characters right now
  8. Surmise

IMO the Orion and SVA88 didnt get nerfed at all since they still have 0.75 speed, no bullet drop and extremely high ROF and very good accuracies with forward grip on. Something still has to be taken out
  9. Fubbles

Take away the bullet drop because it is incredibly overpowered on cqc weapons.
  10. Erostratus

lol at no changes to physics after all the flash and harasser changes. Not driving on ice and flipping over pebbles is a lot more important than whatever insignificant buffs you just randomly throw on things.
  11. Yaesu

Since the last patch I've been getting lost of disconnects. The game just stops and closes. Also, any other engineers been seeing where there's no radius around ammo packs? Players have to stand right on top of them to reload. Something that's new, during game play, my mana turret/ammo pack key(#5) quits working. I have to log off/on to get it working again. Been seeing lots of lag or hanging during game play since last patch.

Since last patch I've noticed logging in is much faster! I'm not seeing the low FPS like others have stated. In fact my graphics has improved. Thanks!
  12. Yaesu

One thing SOE has to consider. People tend to STOP SPENDING MONEY on things if they're only going to be nerfed afterwards. If I knew they were going to screw over the AV turret and a gun I purchased, I surely wouldn't have wasted the money on them.
    • Up x 2
  13. Surmise

Hm you missed logic in there, the main function of no bullet drop is flat out increasing effective range especially if the weapons first shot recoil is not higher than let's say 2.5x. you are obviously clueless, quick tap burst firing a no bullet drop weapon with low first shot recoil is as effective as having high damage per bullet low rpm and bullet drop on <600 muzzle velocity but it shouldn't since the weapon is meant for cqc with that much rpm.
  14. Fubbles

I forgot sarcasm doesn't show easily threw text but I was not being serious lol.
  15. SadeSkirata

So can I expect a refund for my MCG since you "re worked" it by changing how it functions? Cuz i sure DONT want it now >.>
    Unless you ninja buffed it for live, it is not in a good state that makes me want to use it. . .
  16. Aelyn

"Capture status for the current facility will now always show when a player is in the facility area regardless of whether that facility is the player’s current mission."

YES, FINALLY!

All the other stuff seems pretty good too, let's just see how it plays in real lif- I mean in real... game? Also, good job on the new patch release frequency. Keep unfinished patched in the "unfinished" bin. :)
  17. Surmise

dude you made fun of my argument by being sarcastic on it, despite you being sarcastic my point still stands which means what you wrote is absolutely waste of your time and mine replying. you basicaly said 0NO bullet drop trait is bs since its a close range lmg' just in a low quality witty' way, which shows how close minded and clueless you are.

my point was.
    In short Orion as a CQC-mid range dueling lmg gets few more effective metres on range at least 10 on top of good 20 which is around workable good on 30-40 with no much effort, especially with 3.4x scopes.
  18. Bernd Lauert

Yes, let's make all the same and take the Heavy out of Heavy Assault.
  19. Stevenmadcap

Hello, cannot seem to find out how long maintenance will be for, Does anyone know how long?
  20. Shadowblight

So. Where is our refund of certs for all Nanite Auto-repair lines?

Am I to just assume we're completely screwed out of the hundreds of certs for an ability that no longer has half the functionality anymore?
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.