I am terrible player

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by King Feraligatr, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Epic High Five

Well you're rocking a much better KDR than I did for the first 2 months or so that I played, and I'm pretty great now so there's hope yet!

It's just perseverance as has been said - if you want a break from getting killed a bunch find someone to gun for. It's zero effort and easy kills if you've got a good pilot, just ask your outfit. If you don't have an outfit, there's your problem. Everybody new needs to join a giant outfit so that they've got plenty of friends around to watch their back as they learn the game.

If you're NC I also recommend medic. The default gun is as perfect a starting gun as you could imagine and the ability to turn the corpses of your friends into certs pays dividends.
    • Up x 1
  2. Epic High Five

Haha, ohhhh man. It was a loooong time before I got the hang of this game enough to break 1.0

The main things: never fight a fair fight if you don't have to, and never fight alone aka join a squad/outfit
    • Up x 1
  3. AzureKnight

Well hey, if you're going to be the worst, you may as well be the best at being the worst! :D

But seriously, practice and patience will help out. Being with a squad who will help you out and help you to get better will help as well. Don't be so insecure over your skill as to think people won't help you out. Just let them know you're not that great and want to get better. Role with them and play off them. Shoot the targets they shoot at.
  4. andy_m

The King is pulling our legs guys... He has as much as admitted that he has other characters and that he is a fully paid up planetside player...
  5. TommyXXL

try a max or gun a liberator, or better, buy a shotgun :eek:
  6. DeadliestMoon

Or an SMG and run as Infiltrator...
  7. TommyXXL

that is too good, better try a long range sniper rifle, nothing to hurt you at that range in the middle of nowhere :oops:
  8. Monkeydmomo

Balanced? I've read that each faction has a timeframe to rule, overpop. That does not define balanced.
  9. Akeita

Balanced on continent bro, since Connery got over a thousand players, there's multi battle front and it's pretty much balanced 25/48 vs 25/48
  10. Jur270

I have a worse pc than your and always feel i play in super hardpainass mode
  11. PastalavistaBB

That Icecream Ad haunts me in my dreams...
    • Up x 1