Cannot delete character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Teegeeack, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Teegeeack

I want to delete one of my characters but can not. I type in the name correctly, and the delete button lights up, but when I press it, it returns to the log in screen but my character is still there. I have validated files, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. just for the sake of trying everything. I also clicked delete and left it for an hour to see if it was just being really, really slow.
    One other thing is that when I do this, the game locks up all the green buttons. So when I try to delete this unwanted guy and fail, the green "Play" button stops working. Likewise, even though you can access the character creation screen, the green "Finish" button stops working. You can click them but nothing happens.
    The only other thing I can say is that this first happened yesterday during an horrendous lag spike in-game. The game crashed, and it was taking ages to log in, so I tried to delete this guy. And now I have this problem.
  2. Teegeeack

One other thing I forgot to mention: I can delete other characters. It's just this one particular character that will not delete. Sorry for the bump; cannot edit.