Why SOE not keel da h5ckers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DrHous3, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrHous3

Miller TR player who is one clipping every ESF player with rocketpods... when he kills me and 2 ace pilots in ABTF with me in 2 rounds of rocket pods, then afterburns 500kph to the afterburners (speedhack).. get reported by everyone...

Why doesnt SOE sort this shizzle out...
    • Up x 1
  2. VSDerp

lol'd
    • Up x 1
  3. Tommyp2006

They do, it's just not always instant.
    • Up x 2
  4. SebDollar

What do you mean hack?

Obviously we just got outskilled :D

• Up x 1
  5. ElectricSheepDream

Looks legit imo. He's also so good he will kill you with is AV turret even if you are cloaked in the middle of nowhere.
    • Up x 2
  6. Clockwerk

Holy **** that mosquito out runs afterburn at max speed.
  7. Kriegson

It's one of the reasons content patches have been delayed. Evidently something they did recently jacked up their anti-cheat.
    Dat sphagetti code...
  8. z1967

If only the mossie was that fast :(
  9. khai

okay I know its not right but am i the only one who thinks they should make esfs that fast in the first place?
  10. Akeita

If only our ESFs is not a brick :(
    • Up x 1
  11. twitch_uk

There's an obvious aimbotter on Miller right now, who was also aimbotting last night. According to the Planetside 2 Players site, his account dates from 2012. Keep up the good work being tough on cheaters, SOE :rolleyes:
  12. Ripshaft

Substantiate your claim.
  13. DG-MOD-04

Locking this up for being non-constructive. For those in need of assistance with how to report those playing against game rules, please check out the following link for help: Reporting Players. As for the forums, please keep these in mind when posting: Forum Guidelines.

Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.