Favorite weapon as Infiltrator

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ShotgunGuru, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Alexanor

Having just gotten my Auraxium with my Sirius (I'm so glad I'm done with that thing), I've recently fallen in love with the NS-7 PDW's range capabilities. The sound gives me goosebumps and a burst of adrenaline every time I get a kill in the heat of the fight. I might just have to buy the Black and Gold versions so I can keep using them!
  2. BillHaverchuck

Blitz
    SAS-R x4 scope
    NS Vandal x4 scope
    Commisioner + knife combo.

I am mostly a mid range CQC type of guy with preference to mid range. Long range sniping is boring and slow.
  3. Tanchester

[IMG]

Probably the best SMG in the game in my opinion. I equip it with the Manticore (I used to use the Beamer, but got Auraxium), both primary and secondary silenced.

The versatility of the PDW is just amazing. I'm popping everybody at both short and medium range like nothing.
  4. yeHHH1g

Nyx all day everyday. Thing is beastly and makes virtually no sound when fired even with a compensator.
  5. Ttariel

Artemis 2x/Laser/Suppresor
    Love the automatic scout rifles, theyare amazing for single target kills.

NS-PDW 2x/Grip/Supressor
    I use NS 11 on my medic and engi with the same setup too, so after longer rounds with them i can just jump to this gun and still have a close feeling.

NS-Vandal
    Thing is just amazing for picking people, its the battle rifle my engi always wanted but SOE will never give.

No but really make BattleRifles for Infil and ScoutRifles for Engi an option.
  6. Ttariel

Forum turned my Edit into a double post, strange

Artemis 2x/Laser/Suppressor
    Love the automatic scout rifles, theyare amazing for single target kills.

NS-PDW 2x/Grip/Suppressor
    I use NS 11 on my medic and engi with the same setup too, so after longer rounds with them i can just jump to this gun and still have a close feeling.

NS-Vandal 3.6/Laser/Suppressor
    Thing is just amazing for picking people, its the battle rifle my engi always wanted but SOE will never give.

No but really make BattleRifles for Infil and ScoutRifles for Engi an option.
  7. MrMurdok

[IMG]
    Anyone who puts a silencer on this thing needs to be dragged to the city square by their ears and then shot.

The recent hit detection debacle made me go back to the SOAS-20 for a while, and only last night, when they claimed it was fixed, I realized how harder hitting the TRAP M-1 was compared to the auto scout.
  8. KnT47r

I've recently fell in love with the Artemis for (short/mid range) and the Phaseshift (for long range)
  9. ShotgunGuru

I have finally bought the Blitz w/ certs after a week of saving up, so much fun to use.;)
  10. reydelchicken

The automatic scout rifles for every empire are my favorites. Followed by the fast re-chamber, iron sight BASRs.
    I also really like the emperor pistol for TR and the beamer for VS.
  11. Souleater

I'm enjoying the Vandal as a squad support weapon. I can rapidly put shots into enemies with fair accuracy.

I just unlocked the Auto Scout on NC as so many people recommend this class of weapons. Got the suppressor on it and finding it good so far.
  12. KiwiChieftaiNZ

Think it's down to the fact that the other factions got something new and unique, and w got another Bolt Action {I mean come one, NC Have enough of those Already}

My Fav? The Blitz combo'd with EMP nades, Chuck an EMP nade into a room, Drain there shields and remove there hud, Run in and Hip fire spray the room racking up kills for days!