So, anyone else get this today? It's kind of funny.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Krayus_Korianis, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Krayus_Korianis

http://oi57.tinypic.com/10fwcya.jpg

I took that screenshot while fighting some VS on Indar. I forgot where, think it might have been Dahaka. Server's been glitchy for the past few days.

I saw and was able to shoot'em through walls. Wth.
  2. Akeita

Got it once, but I fell down into the ground after spawning in a sundy... Then I just snipe people everywhere from under the ground...
    • Up x 1
  3. BOOKEN

Awesome! Thanks for admitting openly that you exploit bugs in game.

You're cool!!

Someone ban this dude please. WTH????
    • Up x 6
  4. SquattingPig

Not the best thing to admit lol.
  5. Krayus_Korianis

I was just running around and I spawned at Dahaka or something and this is what happened. Apparently they had it as well.
  6. RadarX

We appreciate you reporting it and we'll certainly look into it.
    • Up x 2
  7. Krayus_Korianis

I've seen this across all the continents to be honest. It's broken Geometry or the server's not having you load certain meshes and whatnot.

It's pretty bad when someone can actually see right through the wall without hacks and shoot you in the face :( I know I've had that happen to me a lot. :\
  8. Akeita

Guess what ? This is SOE problems, not mine, it's their fault that this bug happen and a player just be smart and grab the oppoturnity :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Ronin Oni

Don't go nuts with it though...

If you abuse it, you're still culpable. Take a few freebies and redeploy
    • Up x 4
  10. Akeita

It's pretty rare and random moments, not like you can always do it, just like the OP, he can't always shoot through walls like that whenever he want.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ronin Oni

No, but if the game glitches and you abuse it you can be suspended or even banned depending on how much you abused it.

Many people got suspensions or bans for exploiting the random invincibility glitch
    • Up x 5
  12. SquattingPig

• Up x 1
  13. Codex561

Its the stuff no rendering in time, leave it like that. You will only bring more bugs!
  14. Prudentia

actually he can on Indar. many buildigns there still use the old system where they placed the interior and exterior seperat. so if your client thinks that you can't see the outer Mesh because it's anchor point is not visible, but the interior mesh is loading, you can shot at anything.
  15. Krayus_Korianis

I honestly got like 5 kills out of this and then I went stalker cloak and just sat there to watch the action. Then I logged out lol.
  16. IamDH

I recall going through the earth multiple times after spawning in certain bases & drop podding in certain areas that i wont mention. I haven't experienced this in particular tho and the "fall through earth" thing has stopped a long time ago
    • Up x 1
  17. Krayus_Korianis

I had parked my sunderer the other day and got out and fell right through the terrain to my death and couldn't even respawn at my sunderer lol.
  18. Levtech

I wouldn't abuse this anymore at risk of getting banned.
    • Up x 2
  19. IamDH

I believe that might be related to the sundy movement despite being deployed and you not having enough space when you enter the character model (model comes first then you enter). This is just theorycrafting tho
    • Up x 2
  20. Krayus_Korianis

I haven't seen this at all today when I logged in. That screenshot was taken last night. The lag on Connery is getting quite bad.