Massive pings on Woodman

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by maxkeiser, Apr 5, 2014.

1. maxkeiser

Massive pings on Woodman at the moment - 180+, sometimes as much as 250.

Previously I used to get 40-50. Something has changed.

Is this being looked at?

Also, there is still mouse latency that was introduced with one of the recent patches.
  2. maxkeiser

This is still an issue. Pings on Woodman constantly around 150 to 200. Previously it was around 50.
  3. KnightCole

Prolly an influx of hackers lagging down the server with thier added ********. my ping on Mattherson is around 60-80....it only tends ot jump to 100 right before I notice guys not dying and insta shooting everything.
  4. BadAsElite

Server needs a reset, my light assault jet pack can instantly recharge to 100%. If things weren't already broken enought as they already are.
  5. maxkeiser

Yes, I've noticed the insta-jet pack recharge and also the magburn recharge.
  6. Corvus Corax

Had a weird issue with hunter cloaking on Connery, could run it for ever and if I decloaked it would just reset to halfway and recharge from there. Not that it was of any real use, not much of an added benefit at all, but something to know.
  7. IamDH

I can confirm this
  8. RIctavius

Cobalt was getting it the same today.
  9. Lord Blackadder

Yep. And Woodman also crashes 100% of the time, one or two minutes after an Indar alert has ended. Pings go up to ~2000, and after that everyone who's on Indar gets disconnected. People playing on Esamir or Amerish are not affected by this, and stay connected.

Pings are generally high as well during prime time, also during non-Alert situations. It makes you feel like your fully upgraded medigun is still at level 1 when healing and rezzing. Quite annoying.
  10. Crackulous

My condolences. Facing similar problems here on Briggs.
  11. Gleerok

Connery is over 1500ms for me, this is ridiculous D:

Its only during prime time. Earlier today I had constant 240 as always
  12. Lazaruz

Not a day goes by without some problem...