WHEN IS THE VALKYRIE COMING OUT ON PTS?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheSHADOWREAVER, Apr 7, 2014.

1. z1967

The fact that you can only fit two :|
    • Up x 2
  2. Aesir

It only has two rumble seats ... not to mention that firing Infantry weapons on Infantry is the biggest waste of the rumble seat ... AV weapons or C4/AT Mines and all that is a different topic. If you are imaging a AH-6 littlebird here than you are very wrong ...

There is no role or purpose for this craft in the current known 4-seated configuration of 1 Pilot 1 Gunner and 2 Rumble seats ... You will do more in a Liberator and if you want to haul people around, the Gal is the better option anyway ...

Not to mention that those rumble seats have a potential to pretty much repeat Harasser 2.0 ... so, it's better it never comes out in this form ...
  3. P4nda

I
    I completely agree. I think it makes no sense with the current proposed design and just hope if they do implement it, they find a way to do it properly.
  4. Aractain

So optimistic, try December.
  5. Ronin Oni

I think Anni HA's in the doors could work quite well.

ESRL's might work too... wonder how it'll work out with Phoenix... Striker the ability to be up in the air could get around it's biggest downside of cover breaking LoS... and Lancer will just require good aim...

But Anni's for ease of use and reliability. Gunner (Engie) can switch with an HA (side not currently needed) for repairs on the move (I'm sure it will have the harassers reduced repair effectiveness, still handy)

It really really depends on what the nose gun is. I'm expecting Fury and Halberd with Basilisk of course as default. Maybe they'll surprise us and create some new weapons specifically for it. Also maybe ES weapons though that'd be unfair really... NC would get shafted with that deal (PPA would sure be nice though)

Also, while Gal's more durably transport troops... This will be able to be pulled anywhere there's an Air Term, so could easily be used as quick transport of troops from a tower across to another lane to respond to a smaller fight bringing in some support.
  6. Crackulous

I'd estimate 2020.
  7. sustainedfire

VALKYRIE IS COMING OUT ON THE PTS IN LATE SUMMER!!!!!1

Do not expect it soon- late summer could be considered up to September.

Maybe it could arrive earlier, and be a pleasant surprise, but do not count on it arriving much sooner then months from now.

Its a piece of future content, meant as an anticipation builder.