[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Tywar

Nice fights tonight on Amerish ;)
  2. Bvenged

Stop plugging your damn aerospace-cannon on our recruitment thread, Arphelior!
  3. Bvenged

Aye, thanks. Quiet night unfortunately, thanks to the Indar-specific alert, but I'm grateful for you and the TR's resistance at the Biolab.
  4. Arphelior

It's a shame I couldn't be there :(
  5. Sovereign533

Well, didn't he use it to shoot that TR experimental orbital strike satellite out of orbit and into the Ionosphere?
  6. Arphelior

Yeah.. they thought it was China who shot their own satellite out of orbit in 2007.. :cool:
  7. Sovereign533

When are you going to build a rl version of the Phoenix?
  8. Arphelior

That kind of depends on when I have the cold fusion reactor finished that I'm building my backyard.. just kidding, I don't have a backyard :p
  9. Sovereign533

No backyard needed for a rl Phoenix ;)
  10. Arphelior

Well, the one window that can open in my room won't open far enough.. and with the turning radius of the Phoenix, I'll probably first have to shoot through a couple of walls..
  11. Sovereign533

No need to test it inside, just build it there -_-. If we can carry it inside our.... uhm... where do you carry a Phoenix?
  12. Bvenged

Stop spamming the recruitment thread now guys. Leave it for... recruitment. Yeah, recruitment.
  13. Calmdown

Hello Auraxians. Look at your outfit tag, now back to me. Back at your outfit tag, now back to me. Sadly, your outfit isn't WASP but if you stopped being a noob you could join WASP and be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're gunning that Liberator on Amerish. What's in your hand? It's those certs you wanted to buy that thing you love. Look again, the certs are now Station Cash. Anything is possible when you're in WASP. I'm on a Tech Plant.

Now go apply to WASP.
    • Up x 4
  14. Bvenged

That was beautiful :')
  15. Arphelior

I even cried a little bit.. it touched me deeply :'(

And now for something completely different.. our new generic artwork is coming along very nicely!
  16. Bvenged

It's not generic, it's WASP styled & non-game specific community commissioned artwork! :p
  17. Arphelior

Ok.. Ok.. It's generic (aka non-game specific) WASP-Inc artwork :p
  18. Bvenged

Post 2378 is mine!
  19. Arphelior

Noo... I wanted post 2378 :(
  20. YamiNoTenshi

Report it and see if you can get a mod to remove it :)