Looking for an outfit.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Trollakhiin, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Trollakhiin

I've been playing solo since the beta, and I'm getting a bit bored.
    I mostly play the heavy assault, light assault and medic.
    I've got a nice galaxy and lighting, and i'm upgrading my sundy and vangaurd.
  2. Bvenged

There's a wide selection of outfits to choose from in this forum. Have a look around, ask questions, and check out their threads to find out each outfit's style.

It's all depending on what you're after: casual or serious; tactical & strategic, competitive or social; big or small; infantry/armour/air or all three.

These are the outfits I believe are recruiting right now and have active presence in the game or NCTO:

WASP, TacForce, OhSoPretty, CONZ, MCY, 252v, ABTF, LSD, LCTH, LYF, JNJ, GAR, FRMD, RTRS, and more.
  3. Trollakhiin

Eh, I know there are LOTS of outfits out there, but I have no idea what they are like.
    Are they big, small, fun, serious? I don't know, I've never been in an outfit before.
    All of the outfits that are advertising on this forum right now are probably pretty big already, I'd rather fight with a small squad of platoon.
  4. YamiNoTenshi

Filthy dirt eating rebels...
  5. Trollakhiin

Dictatorship loving back-bitters.
  6. Sovereign533

I was going to point you to 20th Regiment of Foot for a newly starting outfit that's relatively small. But you already written in that thread I see. Most of the outfits Bvenged listed are quite old and relatively big. But I can't really help you with that.

Any way, good luck on your future endeavors!
  7. Tanchester

Too bad you're NC, I'm running a smaller, more compact teamplay based outfit. and we're looking for players like yourself. If you ever decide to switch to VS, check out JBOX, I've posted a thread in this forum about our outfit.

If you're really into organized teamplay but in smaller groups, my first thought is MercenaryS [MCY].

See you.
  8. Trollakhiin

I have accounts on TR, VS and NC. But my NC is the highest level with a lot of unlocked things, so I use it as my main.
    What server are you on?
  9. Tanchester

10. Bvenged

A lot of outfits usually announce their play style, themes and goals in the first post of their recruitment threads. Also, their websites hold a lot of information as do any videos you come across of their outfit play.

As for size, you can use a website like http://outfitpoints.com to find out active member numbers per week and per month.

Lastly, each and every outfit should offer a trial or probation period. These are usually 2-way things that let you figure out: 1. If the outfit plays in a way you enjoy; and 2. If you pay in a way the outfit expects.

I recommend you look up the list of outfits mentioned above, but in reality, you need to shop around and find what takes your fancy the most - though keep in mind that some of the big outfits operate just as tightly as small outfits.
  11. Tanchester

Too late muahahaha, we've already made him join the purple spandex team... yeah... doesn't sound as evil-ish as I thought..
  12. Dasher54

Well the 20th is recruiting, we are 70 men in size but only get +30 attendance so enough to fill one platoon. We play casually but during events we play seriously. We use a military ranking system and such. We use dedicated squads with set classes etc. and will eventually open up air/tank units in the future but we currently are just basic infantry. If you are interested apply on our site bro.

http://www.20throf.enjin.com/
  13. Trollakhiin

I joined Jbox on my VS account. HAIL SPANDEX!

I still got a NC account left. But I think I'm going to focus on Jbox first.
  14. Arphelior

Always nice to see more of our opponents joining organized outfits :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Tanchester

We at JBOX are most pleased you've chosen to switch to VS and we are proud to have you in our outfit.
    As for everybody else trying to recruit him...IN YOUR FA... ugh.. I mean, see you on the server!

Happy hunting!