Server with low VS population?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dhabu, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Dhabu

Hi all,

I've always played NC characters as my main, going back to PS1. Every now and then, though, I want to get my Magrider on, but since PS2 has no steal-enemy-empires' tanks mechanic (sadly), I'll have to make an alt to get my fix. I refuse to do this on my main server (Connery), though, because 1. I don't want to fight my outfit mates and empire friends, and 2. VS are ridiculously overpopped on Connery already.

So where can I be a VS underdog? I play from Korea, so it really doesn't matter where the server is; they're all bad ping for me (lawl).
  2. Wobberjockey

Waterson
    • Up x 3
  3. Kurohagane

Miller. 'Tis a rare occurrence when you see resource income in three digit numbers on any of the continents.
    • Up x 1
  4. dBMachine

If infiltrators could hijack enemy MBTs, ESFs, etc, that would be the coolest thing ever!
    • Up x 1
  5. Paragon Exile

Mattherson :3
  6. doombro

Generally waterson, but sometimes TR will fall below them.
  7. TomaHawk

<knock> <knock> excuse me, may I have this tank? PFFffft.

There are no USB ports on the outside of my Prowler, last I checked.
  8. NinjaTurtle

Waterson VS are pretty low most of the time
  9. Prudentia

every server? VS have like 24% global pop and if they are overpop on connery, which is the biggest global server, that means VS are like REALLY REALLY Underpoped. just close your eyes and chose a server. you'll get one with VS underpop.
    • Up x 3
  10. Trudriban

I've always remembered Waterson being pretty low on the spandex side, I bet they'd love some more bullet sponges new recruits ready to face the enemy
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  11. bPostal

I think the only time I've really seen the VS on Miller with over 33% pop (or really, anything above 30) is late at night, when the server's dead.
  12. randomusername146

Ceres has never seen VS overpop during primetime (except on some rare exceptions and during the ZOE incident)
  13. ShortRovnd

VS is very low on Briggs.
  14. Horrida Messor

15. z1967

Briggs since you are in Korea.
  16. Dhabu

Thanks for the replies everyone. I tried Waterson, since it got most of the votes here, but the ping actually IS worse than Connery (who knew?) so I'll try Briggs too.
  17. Vixxing

Cobalt if you want EU, during daytime its often well below 30%, and since to low to compete during alerts all mainly stay at Indar...
    • Up x 2
  18. Chipay

Ceres (EU) often under the 30%, got some really decent outfits but most outfits just play for lolz
  19. Larolyn

Cobalt. Rarely breaking 30% during primetime though very organised and top players on Vanu side. Would like more of them to shoot.
    • Up x 2
  20. Akhevan

I've played on Miller since release and never seen more than 28% vanu in global during prime time.