Scheduled Maintenance April 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 1, 2014.

1. -=HelixProd=-

WTF happened to my frames per seconds? I played PS2 on medium at 30 - 60 FPS and now it is 10 - 20. WTH?
    I tried playing it on low and it was jumping from 18 - 40 so bad that it was imposable to play at all. WTH Sony?
    • Up x 2
  2. Brasil

Problems:

I have to disable my antivirus (avast). The reason the game does not start.
    Crash every 20 minutes.
    Voices warning that point was captured ... every 10 seconds, no stop.
    • Up x 3
  3. EternaForest

I've tried to add it as an exception, as I do not want to turn off my anti-virus for this one game, but it refuses to let me.
  4. Licurici

same problem here , my avast antivirus, stops that file when updating, i close antivirus and the game works, but... is it safe? why avast says is virus?
  5. T0x1s

Crashes after 20 min. For every new patch there is in need for a new patch.
    • Up x 1
  6. SpionBref

After the update it's best to restart. I had to tell the firewall as well that the new x64 exe is safe. But now it works fine, a huge increase in FPS. Stable around 60fps. It's not really busy on Ceres, so haven't tested it in crowded areas.

The ring on the NS Vandal is a nice addition. But the reload animation, which is maybe the coolest part of the rifle, seems to be bugged. I'm sure it will get fixed.
  7. d_carey Developer

Fix for invisible Reavers is going out very soon. Client patch required, no downtime.
    • Up x 5
  8. mandrac

this last update is a disaster
    the game crash every 10 minutes and thos WE TOOK THE CONTROL CONSOLE! WE'VE LOST THE CONTROL CONSOLE! WE TOOK THE CONTROL CONSOLE! are driving me crazy
    • Up x 6
  9. Liphen

I cant use Steam in-game overlay anymore after this patch
    • Up x 1
  10. SYN_Per

Solid crashes every other minute. Unplayable as of now.
    Seriously guys, you just must do better than this. I have to at work every day...
    • Up x 1
  11. Seizure22

12. TacoStabber

Before this update I was getting a steady 60 fps on ultra. Now I'm getting 50 at its highest, and 1 at its lowest. What I mean by this is it keeps rapidly fluctuating up and down now. The game is so jerky it's unplayable. Don't know what you did, but please fix this. :(

System: i7 2600k 3.4 GHz CPU, 16 GB RAM, GTX 590, 64-bit Windows 7.
  13. volth

almost 1 hour before crash :)
  14. eltor1

won't launch after patch:
    [IMG]
  15. fLiPPsTeR

And what are you people going to do about the massive drop in FPS and the frequent game crashes, eh?? Seriously, why don't you try the patches before you actually release them?
    • Up x 2
  16. slawo

THIS PATH MUST BE PRIMA APRIIS JOKE, DONT WORRY SOE QUICK REMOVE THIS SILLY PATH
  17. OhBamaBinBombin

Well now I have x64 version, but the launcher doesn't load up anything now. I tried going into the launcher's directory and tried loading the x86 file up without the launcher but that doesn't work apparently. Now what??

I guess wait for the next update and hope for a fix....
  18. bigcracker

Getting 70+ fps nonstop love new 64bit client.
  19. exodusofghosts

20. Aircool

WOW!

I'm not sure exactly what you've done, but it's great. My game ran smoothly before the patch (I'd capped my framerate at 60 and never had any drop in performance).

But now... even though the framerate is the same, it 'feel's much smoother. As if someone has changed the oil, tightened the clutch and put a new chain on my motorbike.

Cheers dudes :D