Favorite weapon as Infiltrator

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ShotgunGuru, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Skallo

TR: RAMS .50, TSAR-42 + TX1 Repeater, Commissioner
    VS: Parallax VX3, Ghost VS12 + Manticore, Commissioner

Also, I just recently purchased the NS-30 Vandal and I'm loving it. I've never really been a fan of scout rifles, but the Vandal is definitely an exception.
  2. Amouris

3. OldMaster80

That's stuff for real men!!!
    Sorry smg users: even a monkey could kill people with tath. Wanna show real skill and try something challenging? Play with the ksr-35.
  4. LownWolfe

NC Patriot Flare Gun cause 'Murica!
  5. ikillyou1990

I really cannot decide, I love my full auto scouts, my smgs and my bolt actions. All for different situations
  6. Akeita

I'm bored of my SMGs, already auraxium both cyclones and blitz so there's no real reason for me to SMGs, sniping/stalker pistol training is nice
  7. MajiinBuu

8. Jawarisin

HAHA!

Heavy are the biggest counters to infiltrators.
    Otherwise, Cyclone on NC and Eridani on VS
  9. ShotgunGuru

I like the Magshot with a silencer and laser sight as well. (Fun to use @CQC)
  10. Snicklefritzll

Phaseshift. Yes, I'm weird.
    I also love the Soas-20 when I play TR
  11. Tycon

[IMG]
    Definitely more than the Vandal or Sirius
  12. Souleater

Why favour the KSR-35 over the 99SV?

The 99SV has a smidgen extra velocity and is only 100SC versus 500SC.

Is it the range of lower magnification scopes?
  13. Linheru

I mostly use the m40 Fury as an infil.

Totally fallen in love with the Vandal for those few times I'm on foot though. That thing is a sexy beast imo
  14. lilleAllan

Longshot or any pistol with stalker cloak
  15. cyb_

The KSR-35 and 99SV share the same statistics, they are actually the same rifle! Only difference is the scope. 99SV has 6x to 12x, KSR-35 1.35x to 4x.

And by the way, the 99SV is the starting rifle of a TR Infiltrator, it costs nothing. ;)
  16. Ripshaft

I second this one, though I'd remove the knife (to me the best part of the xbow is troll ability - the ability to kill people constantly while in their midst until you run out of ammo - and I always run ammo bandoleir =p This is reduced when knives are involved, harder to operate without being detected in the thick of the enemy - though I will often sit on an enemy corpse and uncloak-bow-knife oblivious medics for fun when into my sprees lol) ... and my xbow isnt as fancy as cutebeaver's =/

Edit: though to be fair that's just what I've been having the most fun with recently - I've also had great success with the cerberus recently too. But the nyx will forever hold a special place in my heart, and the sx5 is needless to say a beast of a weapon. I've also been enjoying the vandal a bit recently... honestly I like all my weapons, it's all about how you use em.
  17. Dr Baralax

Favourite infiltrator specific? I'm rocking the Phaseshift when I'm in a sniping mood, I'm a pretty piss poor sniper so a SA rifle works best for me, and being able to do a BA charge shots pretty sweet. Combine with the recharging ammo for infinite sniping (needed with my bad sniping) and it's a versatile weapon - although I'm suspicious as to whether the BA charge shot is silenced or not.

The Sirius has been a trusty companion for quite a while, that big clip and fast rate helps chew through overshields and shields, provided you hit with enough rounds. I'm looking to get the Auto scout rifle soon as an upgrade, being ineffective under 30 feet is a little frustrating.

The Commissioner is my current favourite, due in no small part to my love of the stalker shield. I can get in nice and quiet, so I like a loud hand-cannon to let everyone know the party has started ;D Not being able to quick-melee is going to make my stalker a sad panda.

On the Vandal - am I missing a trick or something? I spent some time in VR with it, and it just feels a bit pony to me. I'm VS, and I can't shake the feeling the Nyx would be better in nearly any situation. Personal Opinion - the Vandal should have been tuned as an NS battle rifle.
  18. Robertooooo

I think the Vandal is better. Larger mag and 0.75 ADS speed beats no bulletdrop, at least I think so. And it sounds more powerful to :D
    My favorite is probably the auto scout rifles. Great at medium to long distances and capable in CQC. It's basically a more accurate carbine that infiltrators can use.
  19. Rohxer

AF-18 Stalker, NC's Full-auto scout rifle with a 6x scope, Compensator, and Laser.

For a long time I hated this thing, and used the cyclone exclusively. But now the Stalker is all I use, and I really appreciate the extra reach it provides. I've got fairly crappy aim, so prefer full auto over the clickers.
  20. OldMaster80

Same statistics but with the x4 scope you have no sway. If you compare it with the semi-auto scout rifle HSR-1 you'll see the KSR-35 is superior from almost every point of view. Just ADS and use it as a scout rifles, it grants amazing kills and at very close quarter you can just tap quickly Fire button without aiming.