Click to continue....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nephi1im, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Nephi1im

So, they implement the death screen, whatever ok. Click to continue is the most annoying thing ever.... they make it mouse clickable, great much better.

Take a week off........

Come back, no mouse click to continue, WTF? Seriously, why would you change that? Dear god, it's like they're a team of trolling devs just watching the ship sink and laughing.
  2. Traxiconn

I would like to be able to screen shot truthfully. I had a 25K life run and I couldn't take a screenie. :(

It would be nice if it was "CLICK HERE" or "PRESS ENTER" rather then just any key
    • Up x 1
  3. Nephi1im

I'd prefer click here to press enter, since... obviously I hate the keyboard thing. As soon as I die I grab a swig of beer.... OH TOO BAD YOU NEED TO PUSH A KEY LULZ.

As I said, I took a week or so off (woop woop riding season is on!!) and I may have missed some "mouse clicking to continue actually caused an intern to die" or some such, but I'd really like to know why they changed it back.
  4. Lewbio

it seemed to start out having to press a key. then they changed it so you can use mouse click, then I think they changed it back to needing keyboard press.
  5. NinjaTurtle

So your left hand is not already on the keyboard anyway?

If this was purely a mouse driven game like Hearthstone I could see why it would be an inconvenience. As it is just move your left index finger instead
  6. DeadAlive99

Yeah, we need it back, totally bizarre that it's gone again. This is kind of how PS2 patching goes though, it's like the hokey pokey dance, adjusted for the digital age:

You put your bug fix in,
    You pull your bug fix out,
    You put your bug fix in,
    And you mess it all about,
    You do the hokey pokey,
    'til your brains oooze out,
    That's what it's all about!
  7. Camycamera

yeah, idk what happened there. i guess they like us spinning the character models?
  8. KnightCole

Meh, im in the habit of pressing Tab all the time, just as easy for me to quickly press tab when I die...

The whole death screen is just a waste of space, time and more **** to lag out the servers with.
  9. Wobberjockey

why can't they just change it to work like the iTerms?

press use to get past the screen, or click the button.

don't most of us have the use key close at hand anyway?
  10. Spoprockel

People complained that they'd press their left mouse button (to fire) until they died, thus skipping the death screen.

If you really care about this you can always buy a mouse that is capable of binding keys to one of its buttons.

Problem solved.