What is your most hated thing to die against?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bullborn, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Roland2TowerCame

AA vanguards
    • Up x 1
  2. SinerAthin

It's actually the opposite for me :eek:

Gets killed by Br30 or lower = "Aww, good work. Welcome to Planetside 2, young padawan!"
    Gets killed by Br100 = "Get a life, nerd!"
    • Up x 3
  3. Killerdude8

Hmm, I'd have to be getting Pancaked by Friendly Tanks...

Gotta love how they cream me mid repair.
  4. Drasilov

Probably Infiltrators. I hate the constant complaining that there is something up with their class then getting OHK'd immediately or zzt BRRRT zzt instant death.

That said - easily the most satisfying kill is killing an infil while he is cloaked. I get a warm feeling inside when I manage this.

Second is probably being farmed by Air. Especially libs since the G2A rocket nerf there's little that an be done by infantry to stop the farm beyond annoying them at best.
  5. 99ytrewq911

Getting killed by a lib while in an ESF...Seriously?
  6. Larington

I'd say, by a country mile, everytime, enemy aircraft when there's plenty of obstacles or large terrain objects for them to retreat behind, because when they try to kill me there is little I can do to escape, but aircraft? Watch as they gracefully sail behind that rock or hill, never really needing to fear AA the majority of the time.

This applies doubly so in many bases - When the enemy force you into the walls AA is left with shooting up as the only option (Which would be fine if they could track the ESF's as they flee but the walls get in the way), by which time it only takes the tap of an afterburn to zoom away and out of line of sight of flak while any freshly locked lock-on missiles happily veer off into the ****ing ground instead of towards the enemy. Speaking of which, would be super nice if all lock on missiles were programmed to travel straight ahead for 50 meters before starting to chase the target and the burster MAX is just a little too inaccurate for my tastes also.

The only way to reliably take out an enemy air cluster is to bring your own air cluster (because they can chase fleeing aircraft) so we've ended up with an arms race between outfits to see who can set sail with the biggest air wing, something I really don't want to get involved with to be honest.

Oh, um, the other thing that drives me up the wall is Heavy Assaults using the rocket launcher as their primary weapon - by the time I'm 5 bullets into my clip I'm often already dead.
  7. Roland2TowerCame

Can only speak for myself, but If I have my rocket out, I'm trying to kill a veihcle or max.
  8. Roland2TowerCame

9. -Synapse-

10. nitram1000

Vanguard instagibbing my ESF when I am nearly directly above it.
  11. TndY

12. OldMaster80

Liberator first: in some bases you can't spawn esf nor tanks so all you can do is being farmed.
    Second place infiltrators with smg: that weapon is too strong for a class that can become invisible.
  13. Fubbles

I wouldn't say I hate dying to any one thing over another but I always lol and facepalm when I allow myself to get rocket primaried.
  14. XXBLACKATTACKXX

C4
    way too powerful
  15. BITES

Rocket Primaries and C4 Fairies.
  16. DramaticExit

Shotguns. Always shotguns... It's mostly the pump actions that annoy me, due to the problems of latency, which cause you to be ohk'd on the shotgun user's screen, before they have even rounded the corner on your screen. Ohk close combat weapons are baaaaaaaaad...
  17. DramaticExit

it appears you are playing a different game to everyone else, because the vanguard's main gun does not raise that high.
    • Up x 1
  18. FatherVanu

That BR 1 mossie that smashes into you when your a HA because he wants an easy kill...
  19. Halcyon

Pressing E instead of R in an ESF.
    • Up x 1
  20. Themostproplayerever

When a main gun from an armored vehicle cannon cannot kill with many direct hits why is a knife an option? Or a Pistol or any man portable weapon????