Underboss only 1SC! Get it while its hot!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dBMachine, Mar 30, 2014.

1. dBMachine

Underboss is better than the Commissioner.

Too bad I already own it. I would so buy it for a penny.
  2. TheBloodEagle

Membership only I assume.
    • Up x 1
  3. Hoki

Uhh, where exactly?
  4. Levtech

Too bad you have to "UPGRADE NOW!" to buy this. Although if you "UPGADE('d) NOW!" before this sale started and bought 1 month membership, you would end up getting more items for your money.
    • Up x 3
  5. pnkdth

Has to be some perks to paying for membership. The more people who pay for the game, the better.
  6. Captain Kid

I would think every member already had this weapon for months. But if you don't, I love mine and you should get it.
    It saved my *** plenty of time, slap a laser aim on it and you have a nice last ditch weapon for close range.

The Commissioner fires to slowly for my taste. Especially since I only use it in high tense scenarios where I don't have time to plan my shots or aim even.
  7. LibertyRevolution

The underboss is my favorite pistol for my VS. :rolleyes:

Can you please make a repeater pistol for VS, it is BS that the other 2 factions have them with their stalker cloaks.
    • Up x 1
  8. Paperlamp

Not worth it, Commissioner is just flat out better. No reason to use an Underboss right now on any faction.

Commissioner + knife is an instant CQC kill on any sub-nano 5 targets. Commissioner can kill infiltrators in a single headshot. Commissioner has more range when you need to ADS at a bit longer distance.

It's just all-around more reliable and useful.

VS should be using Commissioner, NC and TR can do Desperado/Repeater + Suppressor or Commissioner. Crossbow is valid option for some loadouts too. All other sidearms are worthless and you're wrong if you think otherwise.
  9. GoyoElGringo

lol, no the commissioner has a slower ROF. Some people don't want a slower ROF, especially if they only use their sidearm in situations where they are only using it to finish off a wounded enemy.
    • Up x 1
  10. Llaf

I consider the Underboss to be the best 1000 cert purchase I ever made.
  11. Fox234

Apparently you missed this. Seems like SOE has given you something already.
    https://www.planetside2.com/membership

Curious how a membership is functionally better for PS2 than people buying SC.
  12. LIKE A BOSS!

VS pistols are pretty bad. I would love to have a repeater like pistol for VS. All our current pistols that have suppressors are downgrades to there NC And TR counterparts.
  13. Paragon Exile

14. Robes

Wrong, you have the beamer.
  15. MajiinBuu

Now I have both revolver.
    I'm a cowboy
    • Up x 2
  16. pnkdth

Haven't missed that part, I'm on a 6 month subscription plan. However, most of the stuff are only good for earning certs, of which I am not really all that interested in anymore. So it is nice to see some extra stuff that pertains to in game items, ie, the odd super cheap weapon to auraxium or to get some more cosmetics without breaking the bank(in terms of SC).

There's a good reason for subscriptions being more value because it is more valuable for SOE to have a predictable cash flow, ie, they see money coming in versus having people who might buy SC. This is certainly why they encourage people to keep being a recurring member over enabling/cancelling membership.

That is what I meant by my comment, that is is nice to see them throwing a bone or two for players who subscribe to the game and maintain the cash flow.
  17. Skylight

You crazy man. I'm gonna marry my Emperor, I swear, that pistol is fantastic. At least for me.
  18. Nocturnal7x

Ill be picking it up because muh poor alts don't have my commish...damn buying with certs.
  19. NinjaTurtle

It's a bargain. Even if you are unlikely to use it over the other alternatives for 1sc it's worth grabbing
  20. LIKE A BOSS!

Nice joke.