Just Another Mag Video (kind of) - Magburn

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by peebee, Mar 23, 2014.

1. peebee

Hey guys, Day9GG from Connery here.

I want to share this video that I put together of Shabbo and I running around in our Mag's. We're just a couple of average guys who enjoy tank play, and despise ESF's (small section of the video devoted just to you guys ;).

This is my first time using Sony Vegas so I bet there are plenty of mistakes. I tried to add some humor to the mix, but admittedly, I'm just not that witty. Although I do find the title excruciatingly lame. The video mostly focuses on battles that I feel are entertaining and not composed of half running around and half repairing.

Thanks to SOE for a great game and to Reddit and the PS2 forums for being great communities.
    • Up x 4
  2. Linus

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. peebee

Thanks Linus! Glad you liked it.
  4. HighestDefinition

That was really really good. Loved the bits when u decimated the vanguards with shields, for me that magrider vs vanguard = insta lose.
  5. Gendomaoken

Fantastic video mate! Thats how you drive mags.
  6. Vivicector

Loved that, great piloting and gunning!
  7. Shabo

Watching this gave me a rush... Relived it like it was yesterday.
  8. Lucidius134

I like the witty use of music. It's all over played BS.

If that's not ironic use of the music though..........still a pretty funny video :p

Makes me wish I had a partner to do vehicles with. My former quit PS2 and only ever infantries if he does play.
  9. DrunkenDoughnuts

The ESF bits made me cry tears of joy and the MAX zerg music was pretty hilarious. Oscar worthy video, sir. :p
  10. peebee

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I'm glad you liked it. Creating the video was a new and fun experience for me.

Over the last month or so its seemed like every time we turn around there's an ESF slamming lolpods into our ***, so I knew I had to do something overly dramatic to tease them. lol... I had actually planned to use nothing but clips of Shabbo sniping ESF's during that section, but like a complete goofball I had a herp derp moment and DELETED almost all of his sniping clips. I was pissed at myself, so I just substituted with other random bits of footage.
  11. duritt

I liked the video but 1:31 of intro is too much I skipped most of it to get to the action.

try to limit the intro to 5-10 seconds other than that good footage.

if you want to add more info in the video a voiceover or some credits at the end is better than a long intro. but no one really watches credits anyway.
  12. VeryCoolMiller

vertigo tribute at the credits !
  13. peebee

Get a little dizzy? lol

I think by the time I was at the credits I was just like SAVE.. RENDER.. WANT TO PLAY MORE SPANDEX..
  14. Traxiconn

8/10 Would watch again. Makes me sad that I don't have a person I can call partner. :(