Want to hear that "double kill" notification again? Check out this stat tracker that does just that.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ZoranTheBear, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Cross

Glad you like it! Please e-mail us at tracker@recursion.tk or post on our forums with your issues and we can see what's going on.

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  2. Polystigma

Nice job guys. I'm downloading it for sure.

As a former Quake player, it brings tears of joy to my eyes.
    • Up x 1
  3. Takoita

'Welcome to Planetside'? You've sold me already. :D
  4. Seuchensaal

Awesome tool. Kills feel a lot more rewarding with comments :)
  5. Pondera

It was a magical moment when I first discovered that. Was just rolling down the road in my lightning when....

BR 1 Player: *drop pods in and looks around* where am I.....?

Me: *is listening to music* mind over maaattteerrrr-- *splatters newbie all over my windshield* o.o;;;

"Welcome to Planetside"
    • Up x 2
  6. Cromell

Such a good entrance to the game, too bad the said newbie probably didn't appreciate it :D

And my personal favourites are "humiliation" and "you think they'd learn..." announcements. ^^
  7. Pondera

Don't forget "RECURSION", which is truly an odd reward to get when one is playing VS and stomping NC into the dirt with a MAX suit. I must've killed this one poor guy 20 times last night. He just kept coming after me! XD

<-- the song I was listening to, btw.
  8. Pyrode

Another one sold on the BR1 kill voice over.
    Will download once i get home :).
  9. Spiritualised

I hadnt even heard of this till Higby mentioned it the other day.Worth getting for the voice overs alone.I love it
  10. Captain Kid

Why (and how) is your PS2 so extremely bright?
  11. FABIIK

Yeah... Achievements -> TADA!
  12. Captain Kid

If you turn of the display/hud in-game do you still get a notification somehow when you make a triple or quadruple kill?
    I killed a small group today with one dumb fire av rocket but wasn't sure how many. (I killed some right before so killchat wasn't very useful)
  13. MrScrubbypants

This is an amazing tool! Just tried out the beta version and I'm loving it!
  14. TheBigHert

So overloading a gen doesn't effect your stats? How useless.
  15. Shatara

I downloaded this a while ago, and quickly became addicted. My favorite part is the real-time killboard, I used to have the players site open in the background to review my recent kills, and that doesn't show vehicles, classes, or even BRs without clicking through the names. I was never a big fan of those quake-announcer-CS-Server-mod things, but even that aspect has grown on me, I suppose having it pointed out when you kill several BR100's in a row gives a warm fuzzy feeling.

...Quakeside?
    Iknowrite. How else are you supposed to show off your awesome skills at holding down the 'E' button?
  16. Sledgecrushr

M M M MEGAKILL! I absolutely love this little app and run it everytime I play just for the voiceovers.
  17. Wecomeinpeace

Completely stupid in my opinion.

But guess what, it is OPTIONAL, and as such it gets my approval. Because if it makes other players happy and i don't have to use it, all is fine.
  18. IamnotAmazing

is there a way for to have the overlay display local without streaming?
  19. Badmagic362

I love this add on, I have been using it for a couple weeks now. Has the classics "double, triple, ultra kill". "Killing spree, unstoppable, favorite "god like". And they have new unique one: Death from above, TK streak, death streak and my favorite one "brought a knife to a gun fight . . . And won" multiple knife kills in a row.
  20. Cross