Crash on character login

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shaken_U, Mar 27, 2014.

1. JCorp

wtf ! ! ! cant log in and take my DExp ! WTF why i pay so much money =((((
  2. quex

Same here... CTD for Connery but login fine on Waterson

- This might have something to do with the Zone crashes they were working on... ie if the zone is crashed on your server when you try to login it just gives you the boot.
  3. Roadwarrior82

C'est ridicule.
  4. CrazyKC

Is it normal?
    I use steam to login
    I can choose my character in character list but it crash to the desktop next mins when i push play button

(for give me,my english is bad)
  5. Handsi

+1 more for Miller. Also validated assets and it did nothing. Pretty much made up my mind to NOT get membership for this weekend double xp.
  6. dnaRIP

CTD since last patch after char select screen on Miller.
  7. Thomas "PS2" Edison

Mass disconnect among other bugs, before the weekend, and more things asking to upgrade. That's a real creative direction.
  8. Thomas "PS2" Edison

Because they're a publicly traded company with absolutely no vision.
  9. hurtl2305

Wow... now Ceres is virtually empty because almost all players have this CTD issue on login... Nice work SOE. Special thanks go to your non-existent QA department. ;)
  10. CaptStress

I'm a veteran player from the original PS days, I've just downloaded PS2 today and have only experienced about 20min of playtime before the game has crashed to desktop and now wont let me past the login screen. I was happy to be returning to a game I so enjoyed the first time around. All I can say is not a great way for SOE to expect me to upgrade my account to becoming a premium member. Not impressed so far which is a huge letdown.
    • Up x 1
  11. Oohnagi

It was weird, I noticed that the server pop for TR on Connery was 34%, NC 37%, and VS 29%... VS and NC almost always outnumber TR on Connery.
    I clicked play and then crashed to desktop, then realized that many VS now that play on Connery are still having the same problem, hence their 29% server pop. GO MY TR BROTHERS! TAKE THE MAPS BEFORE THE ALIENS RETURN!
    • Up x 1
  12. YourNameOnRice

I too CTD after char selection when logging into Connery but got into Waterston and Matherson fine. Please fix so I can take advantage of the member's deal!!!
  13. Grimunk

I'm also crashing right as I try to log in with any of my characters. I'm on connery.

Game files are verified ok, and the game worked just fine yesterday. Today it applied a patch, and I have been getting the CTD ever since.
  14. Longasc

Same here, for all my chars on all servers.
  15. Oldnoob

Same problem here
  16. noobindo

Another great patch.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. P0NY

Add me to the list... I've put a lot of money into this game and I dont regret doing so. I love this game, seriously.
    But this is just getting silly.
  18. Ezio91FF

It seems some servers are not crashing. I made a char on Woodman and i manage to login in the game.
  19. ThatDanGuy

I'm really beginning to think they need move to monthly instead of weekly patches. The games needs updates, but it does not need constant bugs and downtime.

I see the advantage of smaller updates in it makes isolating the new bugs a little easier in theory (fewer things changed, so fewer places to look). But less frequent updates should mean they have more time to test before going live.

In the end, it just doesn't seem they are utilizing the PTS to do any actual bug testing.

hey! There's an idea, maybe we should just all move to the PTS server. I never see that have so many problems when I'm on it!
  20. Leejun

Instant CTD: Under these circumstances..
    Auraxium membership -
    Connery Server -
    All factions -
    New or old characters (new character crashes but is on the login screen upon game re-launch) -
    Patched this morning (PST) & played fine for an ~hour -
    Returned from grocery store after noon and now receive instant crash upon attempting to log in..