New NS Aircraft -- Valkyrie [Pics]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by P149U3, Mar 22, 2014.

1. iPlague

Looks like an attack Helicopter from BF3 with 3 rumble seats. And considering the rumble seats in the scout heli also in BF3 - And the harasser rumble seat - I think we can get to the point where Engineers in the rumble seat will probably be able to repair the vehicle.

Now, this looks like an effective lil bellygun vehicle, that'll be food for ESFs unless you've got a good gunner / Lock HA's in the rumble seat. Gief mini Shredder for Valkyrie!
  2. MrMurdok

I think it's OP and should be nerfed, it's killing Planetside and is the reason the game is dying like it is.
    • Up x 2
  3. NovaAustralis

LOL! :)

First? ;)
  4. FABIIK

meh

Not sure we need something IN BETWEEN the Lib and the ESF...

I'd prefer something that BROADENS the spectrum of possibilities... like a REAL interceptor.
  5. sucoon

befor bringing a new aircraft to the game, they should rework the galaxy. that is one of the boringst vehicles in game.
  6. VonStalin

7. Zorro

It fulfills a role that has been lacking in air gameplay, I like it.
    • Up x 1
  8. P149U3

No one has even said if you can even put a max in the back of it let alone repair so just hold out till they let us know more
  9. Modern Ancestor

Well alot can happen dont reserve certs untill you can pull from pad.:confused:
  10. AzureKnight

Whereas I'm fine with this as an NS Valkyrie, I hope that the devs make ES versions of this only because that concept art for the TR version looked oh so sexy... Dat Helix.....