Accused of Hacking...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrimsonBear, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimsonBear

I was accused of hacking (aimbot wall hacks and speed hacks) today by TruBee.
    I don's want to be banned.

~BlueLava [BR:50; NC; Connery]
  2. Shockfrosted

Okay.
    • Up x 2
  3. Chivalry

Well, were you using aimbot wall hacks and speed hacks, or any other hacks?
    • Up x 4
  4. Tommyp2006

Dont worry about it, I get accused of hacking about once every other week. Still havent been banned. They don't just take one persons word for it.
  5. Christo92K

Oh come on, if we'd get banned for every butt-hurt hackusation that others point at us, we'd have no games left to play.

You won't get banned if you didn't use anything.
  6. Alzir

lol

A haccusation is normal, just look at the forums here for proof of how many people think the game is infested by cheats. That being said, posting here about it will do nothing, there's no information or video evidence for us to know you're legit. Have faith in SOE though if you are legit, they realise people report out of spite, and don't rely on reports alone before a ban. I'm recieving hackusations every other day atm with players telling me they've reported me, but i'm not cheating and i've not been banned yet.
    • Up x 1
  7. PlatoonLeaderG

You will not dont worry,SOE actually check if you use any kind of external program if there scanning dont find anything then you will not get banned but sometimes their program can detect something false and ban you(in that case you need to contact them immediately).
  8. Dalek

Someone accused me of hacking yesterday. They saw me 'walking through the air'. Had to explain and demonstrate my maxed out drifter jet jetpack on my light assault. :p

28 seconds of horizontal drift. :D
    • Up x 2
  9. Morti

lol

as long as you haven't touched the naughty stuff you should be fine OP.

I get called out by random people via tell fairly frequently, I just laugh at them. it's usually a fit of rage that makes people type up these hilarious accusations.
  10. Hatesphere

as others have said, just ignore it or take it as a compliment. I get accused more then once a month by players who are but hurt I managed to take them out.

or you could do what I do and respond to them and ask them why they think you are hacking, its always a fun little conversation, and you can get some good laughs as they explode all over you in a useless fashion.
  11. CerealBox

Don't worry about it. He tells this to everyone who kills him
  12. Rogueghost

I popped him three times last night and got no hate tell, I'm unloved.
  13. Masterofm

I wouldn't worry about it... unless you are hacking. Then I hope you get banned. Just saying.
  14. AbuM

TruBee, the guy has gotta calm down. Just had the same thing happen with me on my NC alt.
  15. OneRedBlock

Mister Bluelava, do you know a Myers Crook?
  16. Liberty

The same guy hit me with a hackusation last night while I was starting off a new NC character on Connery.

I basically told him I was openly hacking, but since he caught me I was going to go start another account and that it was the 4th this week. Its a good way to get a little extra rage out of someone.
    • Up x 1
  17. AbuM

I just told him to expect me around for a while. He never mentioned what it was that I did that was "hacking."
    Looking through the KB I think what set him off was me shotgunning him when he was an infiltrator. I don't think the guy realizes that when cloaked they are visible as a silhouette and figures that anyone who kills him when he is cloaked is using "hax" or some rubbish. I feel sorry for the guys having to wade through that mire of false reports he generates...
  18. SOE-MOD-03

Please do not necro old threads.

Thanks!
    ♥03
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.