Xp boosts in game time depletion, was it a bug?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucioS, Mar 22, 2014.

1. LucioS

For a while it seemed like my XP boosts were depleting just when I actually played, and it was like that for a couple weeks, I though it had changed. Now it seemed to have reverted back to depleting from when it was installed.

Was it just a nice bug for a while and it was fixed and back to normal?
  2. IamDH

Yeah its a bug
  3. starlinvf

Thats normal for boosts. I believe they go by absolute time, but the server maintenance can sometimes cause the timers to pause when they aren't supposed to.
  4. maxkeiser

My last 1 day one lasted for about a week. lol.
  5. Cromell

Seems like it was a bug. Sadly. I'd love it to be a feature. :p
    • Up x 2
  6. LucioS

It would be a nice feature, but they would need to lower the time. I mean 168 hours (7 days) of boost for $5 or $2.50 on sale is ridiculous. If it was $5 for 48 hours or there so, it could be reasonable, maybe even 36 hours. Almost one gets 24 hours out of a 1 day boost, I usually get anywhere from 1-4 hours of of it. You gotta eat, sleep, and take breaks, carpel tunnel ain't a joke. Plus you know live in the real world for a bit. So having boosts that reflect time in game is more valuable.

It would also help deal with issues like, putting in a 7 day boost, and then your computer or internet have issues, and you can't play for a few days or that whole week.
  7. bPostal

I might actually buy boosts if that were the case. (okay, so I've bought One since launch, that was only because I didn't fully understand what I was buying)
  8. Fenrisk

It should be a feature considering at its current cost its much better value just to buy a subscription.