The Snipers Union - Regarding OHK.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by SnipersUnion, Nov 15, 2013.

1. ADUILO

Since caps is annoying for both of us (or so I think), I'll stop typing in it.

Firstly, I'm BR37.

Secondly, the bolt actions will still have to chamber the round, i.e. they'll still have a lower rate of fire. Being able to stay scoped is not the only advantage of semi autos.
  2. AdamRah

nah the cocking time is reduced by 25%?
  3. Trilateral

OK. I HAVE A QUESTIONE> WHY WOULD U 2 SNEAKK INTO THE SASQUATCH CAVE AND RUB JELLY ON IT'S WEINER? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

(Super snipy Sasquatch cries when he can't get .01 KPM at 300m cause the mellons won't render)
  4. ADUILO

Really? That too? I was it expecting the time would actually be made longer to balance it out.
  5. AdamRah

the whole point of single bolt pull is to reduce cocking time, the aiming down scope is just and added benefit, the nc get to constantly aim down sight whilst tr and vs have a slight delay due to there bolthaving to be slammed and being on the left the ncs is on the right and it has to be pulled back rather than slammed like vs and tr
  6. AdamRah

theres a current bug that makes the nc shift to the left you can see here

7. MarkAntony

Published on Feb 8, 2014
    Current?!?
    • Up x 1
  8. LownWolfe

I almost died from the smell of dead body. Before today, last post was Dec 14. don't Necro threads
    [IMG]
  9. Merakov

Being killed by a sniper that you cant see is a bad experience ? Rly ?
    And picking infiltrator and being killed by a MAX that you have no chance in killing is so much fun....or taking a tank and getting bombarded by a plane I can never hit with my tank was also so much fun....LOGIC SO SAD THAT YOU ARE MISSING IT !!!
    Sometime I think that your lead developer SOE plays the game gets killed by a sniper and rages "Ohh you f u cking piece of s h i t im going nerf your a s s in to the ground next patch" btw this rage relief.
    Now for some serious talk.Even if you nerf cap distance to 150m or 50m people will still not spot me... you know why ?
    Because Im the stealth class and I have a stealth ability and unless you remove the BASR or make them 3 hit kill they will never have the chance to spot me...what your doing is just ruining your game by completely destroying a class that had its issues
    By the time I kill 1 person at a range higher than 150m a HA on the front lines has taken atleast 5-10 kill by now.And if take OHK on target more that 150m away I deserve that kill because I have calculated how much I need to lead to take the kill in other words I used something that many players lack called brain or option 2 Ive gotten rly lucky either way its a deserved kill
  10. ADUILO

*sigh*