[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. SNAFUS

please say yes.
  2. Spectre3

We have an active group of dedicated armor (armour for some of you people) from all over the world.
  3. AngryShade

Just because I can...ANGRYSHADE!
  4. QFAN

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
  5. EVILPIG

word
  6. Kracken

7. GideonJ

Dont eat the nachos!! They're a LIE!!
  8. ThatDanGuy

Good outfit. Very large, many divisions that cover all aspects of the game. Just want to slug it out? Run with Hammer and/or Armor.

Best Air group on the NC side on Connery. Best led, best training, best operators.

Great Rapid Response Team (RRT).

Great Shadow (base prep and general screw up the enemy in their rear) group. I've not seen any other outfit field shadow teams.

No matter your play style, so long as you are an adult you will find a place to play here.
  9. KomradeKommissar

Just want to say I've only been in one NC outfit my entire PS2 career, and have been playing the game since its first month in beta. I've never felt more welcome, valued, or important in any gaming community. Been with them now for 6 months. They deserve much more attention and praise.
  10. Flickory

Some good leadership, structure and member integrity, especially for an outfit this size.
    I've learnt what I could from the experience and expertise to apply it to my own outfit on another faction. What these guys do and have accomplished as a gaming community is inspiring.

Also, RepinSnipers, I am coming for your flesh, nanites and air resources!
  11. EVILPIG

<3
  12. BrowneHawk

Hey im interested in joining up in the air outfit. What do i do to make this happen? Im battle rank 31, few ranks away from having a fully certed reaver.
  13. BrowneHawk

In game name is BrowneHawk
  14. EVILPIG

http://planetside-devildogs.com/index.php
  15. LtChristopher

why is there an age requirement?
  16. Saifoda

Bumpedy bump bump.
  17. Saifoda

Go to planetside-devildogs.com and fill out an application. You will need to have a microphone to talk on TS.
  18. Alexander Angelos

Is hardcase still in 666?
    Does that 666 still holds it's numbers and divisions?
  19. Kemano

Can vouch for the fact we can perform full combined arms with all divisions active at times outside of Saturday Ops sometimes. See for yourself next time we're streaming!
  20. repinSniper

My First Bump.

-Repin