Liberator Changes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Soques, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Soques

Came back to post on some of the changes made to the liberator. Some good steps, although as usual OP to generate interest and therefore dollars.

FoM changes for the rear gun are fantastic. It is about time that the person in the back can do something fun than watch scenery go by. Those of you calling for the FoM to be nerfed, please instead call for weapon nerfs not FoM nerfs. Fun shouldn't be nerfed.

Spur turret is a welcome addition to game mechanics. Advanced pilots will enjoy utilizing this weapon. Damage wise I haven't played with it because **** spending any more money on this game.

Afterburner, thank you sooo much for making this appropriately useful.

Bad things

Flak armor changes were in the right mind but way too strong. It should allow for slightly more resistance to ground fire so that diving a tank line isn't complete suicide. However the resistances generated are nuts.

Continued nerf of the TB. Guys the TB should be strong short range damage. Stop ******* with it.

Dalton nerf was unnecessary in my view. Lib on Lib combat was just fine the way it was. Removing options from the player is mostly a bad choice. I guess though they had to make room to sell another 7 dollar weapon.

Peace.
    • Up x 1
  2. PlayerOneSVK

Dont see point of new belly gun ! Its weak like *******************
  3. Accuser

Bad ESF pilots used to complain about players with a LOT of skill and experience one-shotting them with the Dalton. Now they're going to have an aim-able nose gun, Shredder, and god-damn heat seeking rockets hitting their ESF no matter what angle they try to attack from.

It's funny, but also sad. Like a boxing match in the Special Olympics.
  4. Schwak

Arguing with people that try and justify something being OP based on their personal shortcomings has always been like the special olympics. Except now the tears will come from people that normally would be able to 1v1 a lib that can no longer because the new best A2A loadout is Shredder/Walker and let me tell you, that is a sh*t ton of dakka.
    • Up x 2
  5. IamnotAmazing

people that can't beat a shredder/walker need to uninstall, I've died to one lib since the update(shredder) purley because fire suppression failed to work
  6. dstock

What was changed on the TB, I missed that.

Also, the tears are really going to flow when people accept the 1/3 TB/Hyena Lib as the new Air Superiority fighter. Racer and AB ups the lols to unprecedented values.
  7. Schwak

I guess you guys don't have any good shredder gunners on Waterson. Wait till you run into someone that can kill you in a second flat if you get into the wrong position.
  8. IamnotAmazing

no we have people that can punish you if you screw up ( ie the one time I've died to a lib since the update) though we do severely lack in overall population and pilots
    • Up x 1
  9. Soques

Resistances keep changing re the tank buster. The fact that the vector now beats it in turret ttk is pretty Lol. TB just needs to be a short range can of whoop ***.
    • Up x 3