So its pretty obvious the MBT is the red headed Step Child of PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lothbrook, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Mostadio

I eat viper lightnings with my skyguard.
  2. Linus

Very true.
    In fact, if i was not a premium member I could hardly be a dedicated magrider driver without the ressources bonus.
    Next, I am obliged to fight only where my faction has captured enough territories so that the ressources are coming back quickly.
    Furthermore, we have the spawn malus for MBTs when a faction has no tech plants.

There are a bit too much of limitations in my opinion, even if a Mbt is strategically important and does not have to be spawned too easily.
  3. lothbrook

Can't believe i forgot this one, Added harassers to the game that drove around at 80+ KPH with turbo eating tank rounds for breakfast, course they "fixed" this issue, probably "fixed" it a little too much, but yeah like 6 months of that was pretty bad.
  4. PastalavistaBB

There was absolutely no reason to pull a Tank over a Harasser.
  5. Sledginius

except for more tankiness and more firepower
  6. deggy

Roughly the same tankiness, and the firepower was close enough to be capable of killing MBT's.
  7. Sledginius

The balance wasn´t THAT terrible.

It was better before, then it was after the nerf in my opinion
  8. lothbrook

Put an engineer in the back and yes yes it was that terrible.
  9. Sledginius

But now there is absolutly no reason to pull a harrasser.

And that´s a huge plus for MBTs.

AI weapons and empire specific ones need to be fixed and tanks are fine for the most part
  10. Flag

The Harasser was over-nerfed, pure and simple.
    Before they were too good, especially the halberd (and Vulcan).
    Now, they're too fragile, though the guns are in a good spot.
    • Up x 2
  11. Klypto

That's not a huge plus for me. After the first nerf it was fun to blow up Harassers.

Harasser Launch - Fun to blow up harassers
    Everyone Certs composite - Harassers harder to fight than enemy MBTs, making it frustrating
    Composite Armor Nerf - Fun to blow up Harassers
    Overkill Nerf for the harassers - SOE WTF

There's like no harassers anymore. I feel bad now when I do blow them up.
    • Up x 1