How can you even play....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LegioX, Mar 16, 2014.

1. LegioX

Knowing your faction during an alert has almost triple the pop as another faction?

Seriously. Do you people who play NC/TR on Waterson stop and think....(man this is boring, rolling through bases with with 1-12 pop and no good fights). VS had 14% pop while everyone else was sitting close to 49%. I would feel VERY EMBARRASSED to even be playing.
  2. GardenOfSilver

You know, I have absolutely no idea - I think I was on a hiatus during the most massive upswing in TR pop back in the day. I love it when NC pop falls bellow TR or VS though, then I don't have to feel guilty over hopping over and playing with my Razor.
  3. Phyr

50% pop bonus helps dull the pain, slightly. :oops:
  4. LibertyRevolution

They actually love it, for them winning by tank zerging and steamrolling the enemy is fun.
    If not they wouldn't do it, as they certainly are not doing it for the certs..

/orders:
    "We have to take all 3 amp stations so we can get a dominating victory, tank column to amp station!"

Me responding in /orders:
    "I am making 5000XP in a life at this biodome, so why bother?? Good fight here at Onatha if your looking for one."
  5. Tommyp2006

VS have never had 14% pop, maybe on a single continent, but not server wide.
  6. LT_Latency

I just like kicking VS and giggling to myself
  7. Robes

I think i might switch to waterson as just to kill VS for the massive overpop on mattherson.
  8. bPostal

I kinda like it. Lets me practice my flying.
  9. LibertyRevolution

I should warn you, the VS on waterson are actually competent.
    They been the underpop for so long, it has made them good.

The obvious exceptions are obvious.
  10. PostalDude

That's what it used to be. I can barely play Vanu on Waterson anymore. So many greenhorns.
  11. LibertyRevolution

Wow really? I only been gone for like a week!
  12. PostalDude

They don't know how to c4, use tank mines. They sit in spawn with specters.
  13. FatherVanu

VS seems to be the default faction for most new players because they are the "cool faction to play" but every veteran on waterson VS there are 10 noobs that have no idea what to do and sit in spawn rooms all day long its quite annoying actually :/
  14. Cirevam

Not too long ago I witnessed a horde of <BR5 Terrans. The way they moved, aimed, and reacted in general was really confusing. One stared at my empty Flash and started knifing it... I asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to destroy it with melee.

And how can I play when NC has major overpop? If I'm tired and just want easy certs, I'll join a zerg squad and roll with them for a while. If I actually want a fight, I'll go look for a fair fight, maybe 12-24 on each side. Bringing scout radar to a fight like that can turn the tables if we're losing. If only the Flash were more maneuverable...
  15. iller

I dunno...
    Do the VS on Connery and Matherson ever feel the same way?
    Atleast with Matherson & Waterson, part of the problem could be solved by SOE doing some free Transfers.

On Connery however you're talking about people who can only get a decent ping on 1 single server for their region, and that server is already pretty empty at night to begin except for the Japan playerbase which for some unexplained reason only wants to play 1 single faction only. Even worse, even when the NC have a 10-15% pop advantage, they still fail to take most of the rebuilt Hex's b/c they can't even figure out how to get into the stupid building the generators or cap point are in.
  16. Trudriban

Mattherson VS seem to have grown a god complex based on how Negator prowls these forums, and the yell chat when we get zerged like 3 to 1

Mattherson NC is in the same boat as you though it would seem, we're the only faction that fails on every front of every continent with a 10% population advantage
  17. LT_Latency

VS problem is they don't have much people cause they never play to win.

Right now in the bio lab alert. TR has 5 NC has 2 and VS has 2. VS is attack the NC the whole time.

TR and NC have about the same population

The always attack the wrong army everytime. Noone wants to play on a team that doesn't even try