What NS & ES things are left to add/going to be added?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

NS shotgun(s).

A NSF (Nanite Systems Fighter)

NS MBT

NS MAX

NS Colossus Tank

NS Grenade Launcher.

More Sunderer abilities and weapons.

Alternate Flash & Sunderer Models for Esamir that have treads instead of wheels( snow mobile flash, and Snow crawler sunderer, these are already in the game files)

The ability for Gal's to transport vehicles, Deploy into a forward garrison, Resupply Vehicles & aircraft ammo, Repair vehicles & aircraft, Have a Flash & weapon Terminals, Have a Big Proximity/Scout radar system hybrid, Have a forward facing Gun below the cockpit much like the lib, and More Weapon options.

The ability for Liberators to transport 4-6 people, after a certification.

______________________________________________________________________________________

ES Buggies. (They already have the models made for them)

ES small 6 man transport aircraft

ES Command Vehicles.

ES Mechs (NOT BFR'S, Think weapons platforms with legs that have less HP then a MBT, IE support walkers with a 2 man crew)

ES Bomber (that actually drops bombs)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Misc:

HART

Loadstar

__________________________________________________________________________________
    • Up x 2
  2. Scr1nRusher

PS2 is a game that has massive potential.
  3. Nyscha

They need to add the Thresher from planetside 1.

And the Flail.
    • Up x 1
  4. WyrdHarper

Except for skins, shotguns are already NS. I'd like to see ES single-person transports (no weapons like the flash, maybe allow the driver to fire their primary or secondary though).
    • Up x 3
  5. EViLMinD

I'd like to see...

• double-barrel shotguns
    • a semi-auto assault rifle for CM (be cool if it could use an adv laser)
    • scopes for pistols
    • an NC revolver with more punch than the Commissioner
    • more ES smgs and scout rifles
    • a smg that can use adv grip
    • new melee weapons (to be equipped in the secondary weapon slot)
    • Up x 3
  6. M2_Bradley

ANY BULLPUP WEAPONS WOULD BE NICE.EXCEPT THE TWO NS CASSETTE PLAYERS,WE HAVE NOTHING.
    • Up x 1
  7. Strottinglemon

More like what NS things need to be removed and replaced with ES things.
    • Up x 1
  8. gigastar

Higgles debunked the Flail, and since most of the fighting is still in open-air areas its not hard to see why.
  9. Phazaar

That's a great idea. Add an NS version of -everything- ES, so that DasAnFail can remove all ES weapons entirely and pass judgement on players based upon their perfectly balanced soggy biscuit [created during the most symmetrical circle jerk ever]. It'll be awesome.
    • Up x 1
  10. LIKE A BOSS!

ES Vanu burstfire pistol. Like I mean come on we have the crappiest in the game.
  11. z1967

-NS semi auto pistol (like a mag shot with less ammo)
    -NS machine pistol (useless past 10m, burst fire)
    -Heavy dumb fire rockets for the ESF (specifically made for lib and gal hunting, bot very good at AI or AV)
    -rail cannons for ESFs (I hunk some of you know what I am talking about)
    Just some initial ideas. As you can tell, in okay with having NS weapons to fill gaps in weapon variety.
  12. GoyoElGringo

A Nanite Systems fighter would be so freaking cool, but that would cause some serious confusion. Sound is a huge part of detecting enemy aircrafts.

But I bet it would look awesome.
  13. Armchair

No one has mentioned the NS MAX flamethrower?
  14. Scr1nRusher

^your right I forgot to include that.
  15. Jardalas

NS MAX weapons that are upscaled version of regular rifles. Currently MAX weapons are really bland and boring, a breath of fresh air is definitely needed.
  16. NinjaTurtle

No more NS more ES.
    • Up x 1
  17. Nyscha

We need ancient tech.