[BUG] those invincible players are REALLY ****ing up the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darsh, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Darsh

This is making the game very hard to enjoy when I run into an invincible player or ESF every 30 minutes or so. I can't even imagine how bad this game's code must be that they can royally F*CK it up this bad every time they try to patch sh*t. EVERY god damn patch, they release new EPIC bugs. Its become a running joke now. Everyone knows every single update that the game will have more than just new features but also 5 times more bugs than it did before the patch. I think SOE needs to seriously consider letting some of their programmers go, because this is just ridiculous.

-Rant over.
    • Up x 3
  2. Fabien

I 2nd that.. QA is so crap poor it's not funny

HEY HERE'S A BUG THAT SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD TO FIX - LIB LANDING GEAR STAYING DOWN :eek:

Or at the very least make them invisible for the gunner, that way you don't need to fix it. DERP
    • Up x 2
  3. Psyra

Yeah, last night was fun for 40 minutes watching while three TR libs, all invincible, simply situated themselves unmovingly over sectors and bombed all resistance out of zone after zone. Tawrich, then Broken Arch, then Crossroads, Snake Ravine, Vanu Archives... dunno how much further they got, we mostly went to another continent at that point. Reported the pilots for over a half hour, and nada.
  4. OgreMarkX

At least it's not a govt run health care site.
    • Up x 7
  5. Fabien

You bothered REPORTING?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHH -- Oh man that's made my weekend.
    • Up x 1
  6. Ivalician

I hope every single player in those crews get banned.
  7. DeadAlive99

Question about the invici-bug: Last night, I drilled a Lib with my Walker for at least 10 seconds at almost point blank range, and I never saw a red X light up indicating a hit. Is this the same bug?
  8. Goldmonk

Yeah.....reporting never works. Mods don't watch. Make a thread and the forum mods will just delete it. There's nothing you can do except avoid them.
  9. deggy

It likely is, yes.
  10. Mastachief

Think its bad now, check this out

Justicia video
    • Up x 1
  11. Keyski

If they don't and the play during the next double XP weekend,
    then SOE is beyond incompetent
  12. PostalDude

" Jeinkens! Who the **** replaced my tracks with jets!"
    • Up x 2
  13. Ivalician

SOE's policy on not outing the names of hackers / exploiters on the forums is ******** and should be changed.
    • Up x 3
  14. GrymMSK

Oh don't mind him, that's just Carl the magical flying tank.
    • Up x 1
  15. deggy

We should really get that VS tech back someday.
    • Up x 1
  16. Dieter Perras

Major respect to those NC pilots who came to help, hats off to them!
  17. Mastachief

Miller has a great community, we may ***** and troll each other but its mostly just good banter, something like these hackers and exploiters brings people together even more in mutual hatred.
    • Up x 1
  18. Hoki

But let's be honest we knew any project where congress acts as the board of directors is doomed to fail.
    • Up x 2
  19. FatherVanu

whats this button do? *pushes button* console- HACK MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!!!! WTF? why am I flying?
  20. Wobberjockey

he is the vengeance of the ArmorZerg given life and is fueled by the tears of the Skygods.

but yea he prefer to go by Carl