[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Bvenged

NCTO is alive and kicking still! Join any NCTO Alliance outfit today for some glorious co-operational Operations!

Also, sarcasm is more rife in WASP than expected. The cheek!

If squad-level play is more your thing, here's an infantry squad training video I made a few months back. We still take training just as seriously today in WASP.

Or perhaps you want to join our FREEDOM FIGHTERS!! Nothing more fun than a good banter in a team-oriented environment as you buzz around the map in our air squad, supporting where needed.

And of course, we provide consistent tanking squads for those who want it! Being able to call on heavy armour support and getting it in an instant is really effective and satisfying.

Last but not least, we run 2-3 Infantry squads per operation, plus armour and air squads, and we're often running an adaptable squad as well:

All in glorious organised combined arms, a mature & friendly community of experienced players, and a healthy desire to improve as we conquer Auraxis for freedom and pay checks!
  2. Sovereign533

Every thursday we have our patented PANTS night. This is an acronym for something, but I can't remember.
    The whole goal of PANTS is to train people into different things. This is a great oppertunity for new squad leaders to practice leading. It's also a great place for people to try out things like armour and air combat and learn how to be effective in it. When it comes to air we might even assign a dedicated trainer on a 1 on 1 to get you up to speed.

Today wasn't really training, because of the server issues.
  3. Arphelior

PANTS = Primary Armour Neo-Tactical Session ;)
  4. Sovereign533

Ah, thanks. We don't have many forced acronyms though. *cough*
  5. Lakora

I thought it stood for Proper Aim ***** Teaching Session.

Like grammarnazi's but for aiming. o.o
  6. Sovereign533

Well, that makes me curious. What do you think what HIVE stands for? (Probably not what you'd expect :p)
  7. Arphelior

Hint (yes you need it): remember that our origins are in APB..
  8. Sovereign533

Awwww, wanted him to guess without the hint xD
  9. Arphelior

Pff.. don't ask people to do the impossible Sov :p
  10. Lakora

Since I only joined for PS2 the hint didn't help at all. :D

HIVE: High Irish Volunteering Engineers!
  11. Arphelior

Close, but not quite.. :D

[IMG]
  12. Sovereign533

So we're 'VE' in planetside? Not many highways on Auraxis =\
  13. Sovereign533

[IMG]
    Just showing off our HIghways and Vehicle Enforcement in PS2.

You probably can't see it, but it's actually made in paint and not a real photograph.
    • Up x 1
  14. Arch

I totally didnt see it was made in paint and i almost jizzed in my pants that they had finally made nights dark.
    • Up x 3
  15. Arphelior

That. Is. Amazing. We no longer need to get ourselves some WASP art, because Sov's already got us covered :p
  16. YamiNoTenshi

What do you mean? It's just a photo...
  17. Elron

Thank you guys for today's scrimm. I have never had so much fun playing PS2 before:)
  18. Bvenged

Looking forward to round 2 :)
  19. LowHertz

Good scrim guys,totally enjoyed it ;)
  20. Sovereign533

^_^ I heard I was complemented on my play by FU? :p

Thank you for the *** whooping though ;)