Microstuttering/ hitching after this patch?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Boyka, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Boyka

My fps is almost the same, but i get this weird stuttering, specially when i am around buildings.
    Quite unplayable to a degree, that head starts to hurt.
    Do you also get it?

If so i hope this maintenance fill resolve it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Suchy101

Oh yeah, getting the same since yesterday.

Actually it all started when they introduced the voice packs and the bug where eventually all voices would stop playing. When this was happening to me I also was getting this micro-stutter. Restarting the game was restoring voices and getting rid of stutter.

Since yesterday however the stutter is constant and un-defeat-able. Game is in unplayable state for me at the moment.

Also fixing the crashing drivers issue would be helpful/encouraging ....
  3. Mastachief

Welcome to what most of us have been experiencing since the esf update
  4. Shuriko

Idd and it suuuucks
  5. Zagareth

yep, FPS seem to be the same, but there is a lot of stuttering when I look around. Its almost not possible to follow a target smoothly.

Thats an extremely bad performance decrease since last patch.
  6. Suchy101

I am so glad I stopped my subscription. Current state of this game deserves no financial support in my opinion.

The funny thing is I can afford throwing money at SOE for this game for cosmetics ant stuff. But I dont want to because of how bad this are. Makes me wonder how many potential customers like myself are they losing from all this mess.

SOE must be aware of this, right ?

Anyway, all this makes me sad actually, as I really love PS2 and dont enjoy being forced not to play it because of issues.
  7. gigastar

Had a similar issue prior to the update.

It was because i left Chrome open in the background.
  8. pirron

This micro stutter is very visible for me too. After last update I can't stand flying and it happens even when playing infantry.
    I'm glad I have other game I play since this performance is unacceptable for me.
  9. LucasPiazon

I have had it ever since pu2 ,I've just learnt to live with it.