Server Maintenance March 14th 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Utrooperx

I noticed some strange stuff yesterday...had a LA that sort of "fell" through the geometry on a hill...and appeared over there...like where the HECK did he go???

And I think they must have changed the hit boxes more then they are saying...I gave up on my TMG-50 and started just using my shotgun...I'm running 70~ FPS with a 60-80 ms on the TAB screen...and my opponents would twitch and jerk as I shot them, but the death screen would show like zero damage done...after switching to my shotgun, my KDR nearly doubled...

Very odd...I hope today's "fix" solves that...really want to Aux the TMG :)
  2. kaolla

i wish i could choose what death screen to get... boring ot press key just to pass it. also what the hell, was using my skyguard, firing 1 clip and half another one a galaxy and got 95 xp ( i have 50% xp bonus on too) of assit.... i would et more point in 45 second with a silgne recon dart on a tower
  3. MajorPlotPoint

Just putting it out there, I still don't have the class quiz for 2 of my characters. Other than that, I have no problems.
  4. eBlaise

It's happening to me too it's (nVidia GTS 450), it started about 2-3 weeks ago after an Nvidia driver update, i'll try to look up the exact driver number (the last working version), ever since then, the driver has been crashing during PS2 gameplay.

Edit: I've checked the drivers backlog, the last stable driver was the Jan 7th release, 332.21 driver, and the issue started with the Feb 18th release of the 334.89 driver.
    http://www.geforce.com/drivers
    You might try to install the older driver if you find the occasional driver crash unbearable, I for one had only one crash during a firefight, that was annoying, the rest happened during loading screens, inbetween respawns, where I coudn't care less. Hope this information helps out.
  5. Jbeasty

Seriously, revert the assist points...Totally pointless to do AA/AT when you get absolute horse**** points for your effort. Can practically do half damage (or more) to a lib/MBT and get some meager ~80xp...da ****?

Anyway, if not reverted, all my efforts will be put into infantry killing, inside a vehicle and out. Far more practical to get those certs. I imagine others will follow suit, and we will have vehicles/aircraft running around unhindered, murdering infantry. Won't make for a very pleasant experience for many.
  6. Judoka

I have a GTX 780 Ti and had the black screen issues about every 15-20 minutes until I downloaded the older 332.21 drivers and re-installed them instead of the latest drivers. Definitely a driver issue.
    If you go to the nVidia site and download and install the older 332.21 drivers you should work fine without the black screen issue.
  7. Raal

One thing i don't mind is that if a players location has been spotted, it shows you his location. what i don't like is that if his location was NOT known, it gives you a rather GOOD indication of where he was. if a sniper isn't moving constantly he quickly gets found. If he is moving constantly, he quickly runs out of sniping positions.
  8. Longshotrider

Hello SOE,

Just wanted to inform you that none of my characters got a "Class Quiz" yet and was hoping to find some information on when and how this will be fixed because i have found that none of my characters, even on the Test server, received class quizzes other than brand new characters that I make. I'm not sure why all of my characters didn't get anything, I guess just really bad luck I guess. :/

Hope the info on my account was helpful, and hope to get some information on the fix.

Thanks!
  9. dawg

I played earlier today for about 45 mins. I destroyed 2 sundys and a tank. Lord knows how many hits on galaxies and other things including soldiers. and only got a little over 350 xp points. I quit playing because of the BS.
  10. DarkSerpent

Class quiz still does not work on all my characters. So.. no you don't "really mean it"
    • Up x 1
  11. R4GING

came here to say this.
  12. DatVanuMan

I still can't take the quiz:( Why SOE??!!! Why did you lie to me??!!
  13. P149U3

Fix the scythe fin camo also, camo is still not covering parts of the Chrome fins
    [IMG]
  14. gregfox89

Good. Now just make it so clicking furiously on the deploy button makes the death timer go faster (I will still try anyway)
  15. Cheeroke

I also seem to have an issue with equipping abilities etc etc. For example when going to my heavy it wont let me equip ADC shield on my #1 class but it works on my second one. Im not sure if this is a bug but for this is on every class. I also seem to still not being able to equip camos.
  16. Thurwell

Don't forget reverting back to the old vehicle xp numbers.
  17. LSRaven

New death screen is buggy... unwanted by many .. and does not tell me how much dmg came from own faction... its rather useless waste of resources by dev team...and a waste of resources on my box
  18. evilbnr

i don't know if this has happen to anyone else but my galaxy was indestructible. while it was fun for me i would be pissed if i was on the other end.
  19. Thurwell

If you'd start banning people for abusing their invincible vehicles I bet a lot less people would be abusing them. I bet by now plenty of people have figured out how to trigger the bug on purpose.
  20. TacoStabber

So... Is Luperza on vacation or something? When is she getting back? u_U;;