[Suggestions] LA UPDATE, code name: flying faries

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeverWas, Mar 14, 2014.

1. NeverWas

So something just striked me when I was thinking of stalker cloak and la update.
    What if, I say what if, light assault obtain a cert line that allows them to fly around in drifter speed indefinitely (with controls identical to aircrafts), but lose the ability to carry primary weapon ?
    The sheer image of a bunch of these will make my day forever.
    Your thoughts ?
    • Up x 4
  2. Riddlley

Oh god. No utilities either please. Then maybe we can talk.
    • Up x 1
  3. Akeita

This would be the ultimate tool for dem fairies.
    Tanker will cry
    Debris everywhere
    It's pretty cool if LA can dual weild stuff, I'm still dreaming about holding two Desperado/Rebel in a jetpack that have unlimited fuel...
  4. Robes

Let me carry one c4 in each hand plz
    • Up x 2
  5. Godsmangamer

ok I almost never play LA but I had a idea at one point for gal dropping LA's on to tank Zergs this would make this more viable and deadly.
    Imagine a gal at the flight celling full of la's with c4 about 2-3 hexes out. The LA's just respawn and drift to certs. lol if you think Tanker tears are bad even you would cringe when you hear sundie driver tears. I mean seriously set up high and away giving the La enough time to drift to exactly the right spot and destroy any sundi location.
    I know people are terrible about looking up but wow LA spam from a galaxy high overhead and father out would be terrifying and hilarious with regaurd to the new Liberators.
    "counter to the op liberators" give LA unlimited drifters and Gal drop them on top of the libs lol lol lol soooooo much hilarity. It might make something like that recruitment video actually happen except in mass which would be even more epic. :cool: would love watching the youtube videos.
  6. NeverWas

doesn't matter though, it'll still take the same amount of time to deploy and detonate them.
    • Up x 1
  7. Battleballs

With infinite drifters people can abuse it. If you use drifters while pushing up against a wall you can climb higher. I feel people would get into places they normally couldn't with a limited jet pack. Also jet packing across the entire length of the world would just be ridiculous. I could see swarms of outfits using it while jumpimg off Indar cliffs to get right over a sunderer 1000m away in a strategic location.
  8. Phazaar

Tbh, it would destroy my K/D completely. The ONLY thing I would do is try to C4 ESFs...
    • Up x 1
  9. xXGenesisXx

Ohh no no . No time SOE needs to buff those mouth breathers in the air aka libertards some more they did not ruin the game enough yet .....
  10. NeverWas

and the only thing i'd try to my death is ............... "REVERSE MANEUVER THAT ******* MAX !"
    • Up x 1
  11. Tommyp2006

Needs Icaurus Jump Jets and Grappling hooks. That's all I'm asking for.
    • Up x 1