Server Maintenance March 14th 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. PS2xProphecy

Death
    Death Screen FIX Solution - Keep the new death screen setup, but remove the radar player position (No one wants it, obviously) and delay the new death screen; it was better when players could watch their character hit the floor first.

THUMBS THIS!
    I'm sure we can all agree on these slight changes.
    • Up x 7
  2. Vokker

So servers will be down for about 3 hours then?
    • Up x 1
  3. Kryi0s

Mouse buttons will most likely be added in soon. However there should just be an option to automatically skip, rather than prompt. Where you lose valuable time waiting on you to accept the prompt.
  4. skydog1122

Did anyone else notice on the deathscreen where it would show a completely different person instead of the one that killed you?
    Also you need to fix the headless glitch! It just annoyes me so much to see that a headless lvl 5 killed me..
    • Up x 1
  5. Sammywillz

:D PLEASE FIX THE EXTERIOR SC VEHICLE ITEMS, NONE OF THEM HAVE A CAMO ANY MORE. :D
    • Up x 2
  6. Zooie

This ^^
    The new death screen is awesome, I'm betting the ones hating the new death screen are just noobs, SOE... don't pay them any attention. :p
    • Up x 1
  7. DoMA55

I WANT HOSSIN :mad:
  8. CrazyMike

Here is a novel idea SOE....

Stop fixing things that aren't broken !
    • Up x 4
  9. Evil Messiah

Did I miss death to the death screen???
  10. Kryi0s

Probally "death karma" ; it happens when a player does over 100% damage to you. Unsure what causes the headless character. However both have been around for awhile, and won't get resolved soon.
  11. videogamer22

how long will it be until the servers will be up?
  12. Bernd Lauert

Cloaky tears best tears. I love the new death screen.
  13. Danko

The new Death Screen looks awesome, some guys want the death animation back I can see why, but I don't care about it.

The XP graph is not activating when the XP you get between one death and the next one comes from reviving or repairing, it would be awesome is devs can check that, I mostly play as a Medic or Engineer the two classes I like most.
    • Up x 1
  14. Javik

All I ask is that we have an option to "Turn off Extended Death 'Stuff I dont need to Know' screen"

Sure seeing roughly where the shot came from can be useful but seriously if I'm storming an Amp station with my outfit I am not going to sit there and stare at the screen.. oh he had a x4 scope on his shotgun.. noob... and the assist guy was using a crossbow, how interesting, now my stats... oh good i scored 3000xp that life great news and i'm 6 kills closer to my next medal how lovely...

No I am going to mash the respawn button, hope it doesnt f' up again and drop me in the middle of Esamir in my nice green Amerish camo, and get back into the fight. so PLEASE let us turn it off some how, pretty please with big cherries on top and a pile of Vanu bodies as a side order
  15. SpionBref

Yes, i kind of like the new death screen as well. Could do without the mini map. But probably there'll be implants to warp the mini map in a while for 500SC. Introducing inconvenience and buying solutions.

But why no clicking the death screen away with mouse button?
  16. Pikachu

Will this fix the VR hm?
  17. d_carey Developer

That issue was fixed with an earlier client patch. Please use the bug reporting system if you continue to see it (with any repro steps to help us out). Thanks.
    • Up x 2
  18. d_carey Developer

Yes.
  19. DieHard2Live3

iDK if it was coincidential, but the server went down when my platoon nearly won the alert.

We tried our best to make it as fast as possible, lol.

Maybe you should try freezing the alert timer when maintenance starts.
    • Up x 1
  20. TheLlama

I love the statistics and previous life information on the new death screen. It's far more informative and interesting that the previous death screen which didn't really tell me much. I could do without the minimap but I also don't think it makes much difference in the grand scheme of things.