Bug or Hacker?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TorigomaSET, Mar 13, 2014.

1. TorigomaSET

So just fought a Mosquito with the Hyena Missiles, and he took 0 Damage. This a bug with the Missiles, or he a hacker?
  2. Villanuk

Hard to say with this patch. I saw a mag vanish and re-appear miles away. I think the servers are still messed up.
  3. h0td0g

Apparently there is a bug where ESFs (I don't know if other vehicles are affected) become invulnerable. Just /tell the guy he has the bug and that he should relog/restart his game. This usually fixes the bug. If he keeps abusing his immortality, just report him for exploiting i guess...
  4. dstock

Fought against it, really annoying. Then it happened to me. It seems rather prevalent, relogging does seem to fix it.
  5. MasonSTL

yeah just saw it happen too, mozzy took flak from 3 burster maxs with out damage
  6. KoS-1

It's not just ESFs. Yesterday I pulled a bugged harasser.
  7. PurpleOtter

Most likely a bug given all the feedback from today's patch..
  8. Leftconsin

There has been a bug for a long time where a vehicle can become invulnerable. I've seen two Lightnings, a Scythe, a Reaver do this over the last two months. It isn't new, but it is rare.
  9. LIKE A BOSS!

I want this bug so bad :(.
  10. Rohxer

Happening all over the server today, people abusing the heck out of it, wrecking good fights with their invulnerable liberators. Even after being told, many of them continued to exploit it.
  11. Tonberry76

so far i am on Connery allot of players abuse this bug to be Invis
    its hard to say if there hackers ore abuse this bug but both are wrong

but its a pain when you rocket launcher allot of players and they stile not death
    then its not gone be fun playing because you die allot

only hope that SOE fix this soon
  12. Nerp

I want this bug so I can fly over a large enemy zerg and taunt them in /yell
  13. Phane

There's one infiltrator running around today on the Crown, there were at least 6 of us surrounding him firing, we all shot at him multiple times I even threw a sticky grenade at him and he just wouldn't die. The Death Screen says he's at full health when I finally died which can't be possible with how many times he's been hit.
  14. SerialNumber1221

SOE QUALITY CONTROL - WHAT HAPPENNED????

PATCH ROLLBACK REQUIRED!!!!
  15. SuecoViacho

This bug happens often after the patch... to me too, ps when u leave the vehicle u both get killable.... i actually did nothing rhen sitting with my reaver on a biolab landing pad where +48 tr and vs were batteling hurting nobody except the guys crashing into me :( and then i tried to get in the biolab and got stuck... but there are also guys exploiting this for exaample fujin14
  16. blackboemmel

i saw 1 magrider with this bug yesterday. he was in the middle of a friday-evening vanguard-zerg, taking out one tank after the other...
    do you think that guy should be banned for 1 week?