Server Transfer Token?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Chiss

Has there been any news about this feature from SOE, other than continuous silent delays in the roadmap.

It was originally planned to be released more than 18 months ago, if i recall correctly. Is it ever going to happen?

I moved country about a year ago, and i'd love to continue playing, but grinding certs again doesn't appeal to me.
    • Up x 1
  2. Selerox

It won't happen.

Because players from low populations will migrate away to servers with a more balanced populations, leading to servers losing a faction entirely. The server populations are imbalanced enough right now, without completely short circuiting them.
  3. Elrobochanco

Will never happen, players won't balance themselves.

The only way we'll ever get it is if while making EQN stuff they add server guesting to the engine so that populations can dynamically shift. Or I guess if the price of said token was increased by the population disparity of the move.
  4. tastyBerryPunch

One day, one day...... but not today.
  5. FateJH

So don't grind certs. Just play the game normally.
  6. Pikachu

Luperza has said that it's still in the list of things to come. They have not cut it out. About faction balance they will probably only allow transfering from overpop to underpop.
  7. Chiss

Sorry, i guess i used the wrong word. I am playing normally, but starting all over again just isn't fun for me...

Imagine SOE just deleted your character and you had to restart.

Not fun.
  8. MasonSTL

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    It's still on the road map... but, like every thing there, it's not set in stone.
  9. Killerdude8

You could go ask support, This technically is a Gameplay issue, Since you moved countries the Server you once played on is no longer the Optimal playground for you, and makes playing the game unenjoyable or difficult.