Invincible Vehicles

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Landaren, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Landaren

Can we get an ETA on the fix guys? I'm sure you are aware that players are abusing this currently in game. I'm sure you will take appropriate action... against players that chose to continue using these bugged vehicles.
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

Sounds like this entire patch was a buggy mess. I'll probably wait a couple days before logging in again.
    • Up x 5
  3. AltF4Fun

Not that there are enough lately that still need a fix.I think im also taking a break.
    • Up x 1
  4. Tenebrae Aeterna

Karma for the implementation of a concept no one wanted...the game is turning against them, it wants the original vision realized...it's become a monster unto itself!
    • Up x 9
  5. AltF4Fun

Vanguard perma shield for everyone,yay.
  6. FateJH

This actually sounds like a fun deviation from normal gameplay.
    • Up x 2
  7. Godsmangamer

The program is taking over hmmmm :cool: popcorn anyone? This might be fun to watch.;)
    • Up x 2
  8. Tenebrae Aeterna

Would actually be a pretty comical in game event...the programming takes over and everyone else is reduced to infantry as powerful vehicles storm across the landscape without drivers.
    • Up x 4
  9. KoS-1

Yesterday vehicles were buggin out as well.

I pulled an invincible harasser. Didn't use it after finding out we were bugged. Too much of a conscious. Then again, had I know the crap they put in today was going to happen. I might have had fun with it. What glorious killing it would have been!
  10. Godsmangamer

Sadly I have learned never log in right after the patch wait and see what type of bugs there are then decide.
    if buggy wait until they get a fix up. this is just funny though most people who saw the testing patch asked for more time with the material. now buuuuuugggg city. will be watching the forms for news of the clean up.

I am starting to have to revise my thoughts about the game. I thought it was in beta testing still but I am beginning to think that the work being done of the game is somehow pre beta. Not trying to make fun of the developers but with the amount of bugs like these.... You kinda wonder how they "all" made it into the game.
  11. KnightCole

Lol, every single time...SoE hasnt released a patch yet that doesnt essentially break the game. This game will be playable next week this time.
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

There was an invincible sunderer at Excavation on Ceres yesterday. Venu sunderer. He stayed there enjoying the attention as everyone was shooting at him. Then he decided to go back to Quartz. I think he started smoking suddenly but got away.
  13. MajiinBuu

Why can't we have the fun bugs anymore?
    Like everyone having extremely distorted limbs, giant PPA balls, etc.
    • Up x 1
  14. MikeX7

invincible vehicles?
    try invincible zerg!

I'm not sure if it's a bug or if soe buffed the nanoweave armor too much
    • Up x 1
  15. LIKE A BOSS!

Anybody know how to do the invincible vehicle bug? Because if I can do it on an ESF ;)
  16. KoS-1

Not sure. I assume random. Yesterday was the first time getting the invincible bug. Once everyone gets out of the vehicle, the bug went away.

I've gotten the self-repair bug a handful of times. All with a sunder. Again, once I got of the vehicle and back in, it went away.

I do get this bug or glitch all the time. I drop a ammo pack and on everyone's screen I start shooting unlimited ammo, no reloads and no damage. On my screen, nothing, I have no clue it's going on. It's frustrating since it gets me TK alot. :(
  17. MikeX7

The infinite shooting bug has been around since the closed beta. One would think they would fix it after a year and some.
  18. SoaringDragon

My favorite bug I can remember off hand is the one where Prowler Main Cannon rounds had a projectile velocity of like 4000 or 5000 instead of 400 or 500. Nothing like light speed Prower AP rounds with basically no drop blasting you from like across the entire map of Indar LOL :D
  19. PostalDude

Welp, cswic. Let's go skywhaling!
  20. Lazaruz

Saw plenty of this tonight, vehicles as well as infantry. Reported the first guy I saw, since I thought he was hacking... but in all fairness he was killing people while invincible, so I don't feel too bad about it.

Hopefully people don't exploit this too much, since I do remember the aftermath of the "invisible liberator" bug.