Scheduled Maintenance March 13th 6 AM

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. seffard

" This change reduces some extreme damage these weapons were able to do against Liberators and Galaxies. While on the other side the Lightning was too resilient against this type of damage, able to withstand as much punishment as a MBT could. "

How´s your testing? Thats actually lame because it looks like such distortion should be sorted out at the basic steps of a testing procedure. I hope the devs are still playing their game...
  2. TheRunDown

I loose lock after 415 meters.. That is not a great deal more with the Striker.. I was hoping you ment, once you have locked on (400m), you can keep it locked on for the same distance as the render distance as a ESF (700m?) or something..

Also the Lock range is not 400 meters its 399, 400 is where is stops locking on..
    399 beep beep bepp, 400 nothing.. you need to change the value to 401 or something.. so it beep beep beeps at 400..
    • Up x 1
  3. Centurious

Anyone else have a problem when you re-spawn none of your weapons work? I have to re-re-spawn to get the to work again :(
  4. AgentRed

Once again PS2 Staff made me a sad sad panda no pull-bolt D:
  5. Keri

All servers will be unavailable beginning at 6:00 AM PT (2 PM CET) for maintenance. Players may note the following changes:

The notes in italic parentheses are additional information from your Community Manager and may not be representative of the intent of it's preceding patch note.

Death Screen Revamp
    • The death screen has been redone to provide more information. The following can now be seen:
    • A minimap displaying the killer’s relative position to yours. The killer’s position will only be revealed if the killer was previously spotted. In the case where the killer was not spotted, only the general direction of the killer will be shown. (Please note: You are still really dead)
    • The killer’s and assister’s weapon attachments
    • The killer’s and assister’s last completed medal for the weapon they killed you with (Feel free to congratulate them on their recent murder!)
  6. LordMatt XLVIII

I suppose so. I think maybe they should limit it to a pointer for the damage direction, and not just highlight the entire area that you could be in.
  7. manson970

All we need is more idiot lib's in the air like it wasn't enough of them before thnx soe oohh and your dumb death screen is bugged my self and my friends keep getting stuck in it while the game keeps running
    • Up x 1
  8. kaolla

and for more fun, before skyguard couldn't kill a lib before it run away or 2 shot you, now if you fire from under tree or such even ESF will know where you were hidding ( thank to **** death screen).....

side question you feel the game less, energic because you have to close the death screen yourself ( i mean itr brake the flow of the game)
  9. DemoDan

Well, cant say I'm suprised at the number of problems that came with this patch..
    Could you please fix:
    1. The death screen section "personal stats" stays up and you cannot access anything. (It freezes while the game goes on without you, and this can only be fixed by Ctrl+Alt+Del and fully exiting and restarting the game. P.S. Usually happens 20-30 min into the game.)
    2. Not being able to access airframes
    3. The death screen not actually telling you who and what killed you. (ex: I'm fairly certain I was not killed soley by a br2 infil with a beamer when I was combatting a max face to face)
    4. Not being able to access medic or engineer tool, as well as not being able to use the healing ability.
    5. Cant access random suit slot abilities. (ex: I cant access nano-weave armour for my infil, or grenade bandolier for my heavy)
  10. Centurious

Some CTD'sX4 then the kill screen locks the game up so RELOG x6 and then weapon lock once I re-spawn X3 ? SOE what have I ever done to you? I paid for ps1 for about a decade, and ps2 from beta until the max nerf :( I'll tell you what Ill pay you money just so after all the reloging and re spawning you put me back where I had to log and in the same platoon I just left. Once I log back in I lose my spot in a platoon and cant squad spawn, and now have to play hop scotch hit redeploy six times to get to where I was. Dear Sony, start paying your programers more money. They work harder then you and if it wasn't for them you wouldn't have a JOB !
  11. Sixty

Ok im being sent here from Soe mod after closed thread about Death Screen..So lets start (kindly)

First of all Kill cam.. I dont know how, but i think it is good, but only for large battles..for small firefigts its basically destroying factor.

And now main problem and this is Medals. Seriously guys tell me who want see after every dead big screen "You can earn this imaginary medal" and five others medals too.. In some RPG games why not, but in "tactical (yeah i say it :D) MMOFPS game its just worthless stats without any kind of important information. How about change it into stats like "How many rounds in this life you shoot and of course how much from this number hit target :)", Acuraccy in percents or simple stats about your acuraccy on specific part of body (Like shooting range target). This can be maked like statistic bars which can include statistic with lower information like how much certs you get, Xp, you got, KD etc.

And final thing is score count as graf.. Its just simply worthless..i dont care how im long live and how many players i shoot.. Why dont just remove all this worhtless nosense and simple put..again termed shooter range target (of course with legs) and this can be provided as "where you being shooting and what hit kill you" (Something like Ghost Recon Online). This will be straigt upgrade to players who play this game "seriously" and with this "tweaks" comunity can forgot about "kill cam fail".
  12. shadowplasma44

"Station Cash prices have been added to weapon optics"
    Buyable certs?
  13. manson970

SOE sort your self out aka un**** your self i put way to much money in this game and you patch things ppl dont want just listen to the people
    • Up x 1
  14. Captain Kid

press any key to continue.. every time you die.. and mouse button doesn't work. It's already annoying after 4 deaths. I'm out, good luck with the game.
  15. vincent-

Oh please any good fps or noob can figure your spot out hell it still shocks me no one points out the sniper on the hill or guy in the corner and it's my bloody job to put my cross hairs on you brain dead folks and point out to the rest of the dead mass out there were you're at!

"Oh but I shot you from my special spot!" You're not fooling anyone into thinking that you some how think your the predator, I've stabbed people in better hiding spots back in 2142 when we actually had a sniper on top of a building shooting down on my squad and pinning us from taking the point.
  16. Goldmonk

Thank you Radar. Also, what about the SC cost for sights? 50 SC? I have to say that's quite the ripoff when I can pay 30 certs for the same thing. Maybe 50 SC for the rail attachments.
  17. AuxiMoron

Guess I'm not flying a Reaver until Libs get nerf-hammered again....
    • Up x 2
  18. Decian

Anyone else noticed that Dalton splash damage seems to be going through walls?
    • Up x 1
  19. LobsterFistFight

Where do i do this at?
  20. Imthehunter

Less than 5 minutes into the game and I encounter my first bug.

25 minutes into the game and I encounter my first crash.

Happy Patch Day everyone!